Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-19-2007, 06:34 PM   #31
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any NBA merchandise you recently bought.

I like the player t-shirts. The ones that look like the jerseys. You're saving lots of money, and they look sharp
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #32
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I recently bought this Steve Nash Head on a Pike and was very disappointed with the quality. I tried to get an exchange from the NBA.com store but they told me it was a limited run of 100 and that Kobe had bought the remaining 99 so I was out of luck.

kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:49 PM   #33
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I recently bought this Steve Nash Head on a Pike and was very disappointed with the quality. I tried to get an exchange from the NBA.com store but they told me it was a limited run of 100 and that Kobe had bought the remaining 99 so I was out of luck.

Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #34
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

I got a Shaquille O'Neal 2007 All-Star Game jersey from Hong Kong. Sweet s***.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:00 PM   #35
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo

LMAO!!!
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:03 PM   #36
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

The Steve Nash Head on a Pike is freakin genius!
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:04 PM   #37
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am the proud owner of a Darius Miles Cavs jersey I got off of ebay for $4.99

Old 08-19-2007, 08:23 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got a Michael Vick jersey...because thats where he will be playing soon.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #39
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I wonder which jersey is worn less these days? The T.O Eagles jersey amongst people in Philly, or the Vick jersey ANYWHERE?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #40
The Ghost
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Ghost has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
could you be any more transparent?
The Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:20 AM   #41
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Team USA bball shorts. (Blue and Red)
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:21 AM   #42
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Loki recently bought a used Jordan jock-strap and wears it around his neck. Whenever someone brings up Kobe's accomplishments....Loki takes a huge sniff and feels compelled to immediately defend/whore MJ.

j/p :)
WOW ...

I'm not gonna lie ... CLASSIC.

Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:21 AM   #43
PrinceOthaPalace
I hit open layups

PrinceOthaPalace has an OK reputation so far

i got a retro barkley jersey mitchell and ness
PrinceOthaPalace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:25 AM   #44
kazaks
I hit open 5-footers

kazaks has an OK reputation so far

A billups swingman jersey for 3 bucks.
kazaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:38 AM   #45
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2 Lebron James Jersey The Red/Gold and the Dark Blue one they use in the NBA Finals.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: