Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2007, 11:10 PM   #16
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Dodonpa has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: sick and tired of it

maybe, someday there will be a legendary ISH 'jesus' poster who comes and lectures us and unite us into one nation and lead us into the promised land
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:14 PM   #17
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
You are an example of someone who I have disagreed with on a few topics, but you aren't an @ss about it. We talk it out and sometimes, you just gotta agree to disagree.

I rarely posted last offseason on ISH, so I didn't really sense the "culture" on here. Yeah, there are bound to be idiots on any site I guess. Just sucks that some of the good posters are leaving b/c of it (like VCDAPTW)

Don't worry, he'll be back soon.

Anyway, once the season starts, we'll all be able to talk about the NBA 24/7. Patience is a virtue. I hate the nonsense that goes around here, but I try to take the negative and turn it into a positive. Try to humor yourself by it. You'll be surprised at how much it works.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:14 PM   #18
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

As a person who likes to post topics of conspiracy theories (9-11 mostley), I am use to it. I post a lot of dumb $hit too and later regret it.

The name calling is something I don't get into, but sometimes I can't take it anymore and give in.

I'm new to the forum, and got kicked off of FootballsFuture.com because I was backing up -Primetime- on a subject about race.

I like talking about stereotypes but never do I put myself above another.
For example: there is a thread titled: Why are white people so nerdy,...
or something like that. It was a good topic, but there is no need for insulting certain posters.

I plan on staying here, and as for the people who love to put stupid insults on the forum, I just have to ignore it, overlook it, and move on.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:45 AM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would like to take this oppurtunity to personally apologize to those I may have offended with name calling or e-thugging. From this day forward I promise to contribute more positively and respect the opinions of others.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:56 AM   #20
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I would like to take this oppurtunity to personally apologize to those I may have offended with name calling or e-thugging. From this day forward I promise to contribute more positively and respect the opinions of others.

That is great^
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:59 AM   #21
Wo1fshadow
I brick open layups

Wo1fshadow has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally posted by HollaBolla
There comes a time
When we heed a certain call
When ISH must come together as one
There are people posting
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all

We can't go on
Pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
We are all a part of
God's great big family
And the truth, you know ISH is all we need

[Chorus]
We are the ISH
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start posting
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own board
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

Nice Work
Wo1fshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:04 AM   #22
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo1fshadow
Nice Work
i think he took a poem and stuck in the ISH lingo all over it... nice anyhow
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:14 AM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

let us now join our e-hands and ask the great mod in the sky for his blessings..oh mod who up there are thou art in new york, please guide us through these turbulent days in the ish forums and forgive us our trespasses unto other websites you know the cool ones with the shiny barfing emoticons and search button, for fear not we shall still click here more than there... ahem

Last edited by gts : 08-18-2007 at 02:17 AM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:05 AM   #24
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

sick and tired of pe[;e alwats coming on gere making threads thinkign we care what they[re sick and tured of. i'll tell you rifght now. i don't give two shirs whats you lime or one lie. fuc offf wioth your pyssy arttridudwe.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:28 AM   #25
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
sick and tired of pe[;e alwats coming on gere making threads thinkign we care what they[re sick and tured of. i'll tell you rifght now. i don't give two shirs whats you lime or one lie. fuc offf wioth your pyssy arttridudwe.

Dude. How much did you drink?

I've had a couple. No worries. But not that many.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:12 AM   #26
Jabes
Banned

Jabes has an OK reputation so far

The dooshbags would go away if everyone ignored them. But i guess it's hard to do nothing when someone starts **** with you.
Jabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:20 AM   #27
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Their is so many A-hole in this forum but this is definitely better than most forum in the PBA. I really hate the Filipino locals twice in my life i almost kill a 32 yrs.old posing as a tough man in the internet. As usual most Filipino's are smaller in stature and at 6'3 3/4 i can definitely kick their @ss anyday of the week.

Unlike most american kids the people here are tolerable that is why i never chat in MIRC. All of the Filipino's especially those who are hitting their thirties are a full of $hit and they belong in the thrash can.

A Gun and a Knife will probably stop them from talking too much.

Fack you Philippines, I will be back in the USA next year.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-18-2007 at 05:40 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:47 AM   #28
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Their is so many A-hole in this forum but this is definitely better than most forum in the PBA. I really hate the Filipino locals twice in my life i almost kill a 32 yrs.old posing as a tough man in the internet. As usual most Filipino's are smaller in stature and at 6'3 3/4 i can definitely kick their @ss anyday of the week.

Unlike most american kids the people here are tolerable that is why i never chat in MIRC. All of the Filipino's especially those who are hitting their thirties are a full of $hit and they belong in the thrash can.

OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:52 AM   #29
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

You know there are other ways to get people to stop talking trash about you besides cutting them up or putting bullets in their brain... you can't let random insults get to you.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 06:04 AM   #30
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
You know there are other ways to get people to stop talking trash about you besides cutting them up or putting bullets in their brain... .

Like what?
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: