Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2007, 06:23 AM   #31
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: sick and tired of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay
Like what?

Maybe he could become friends with them or just ignore them? Or talk sh!t back to them, that is always fun...
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 06:59 AM   #32
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:17 AM   #33
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
sick and tired of pe[;e alwats coming on gere making threads thinkign we care what they[re sick and tured of. i'll tell you rifght now. i don't give two shirs whats you lime or one lie. fuc offf wioth your pyssy arttridudwe.

haha...........lay off the bottle man.......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:41 AM   #34
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto

Figured the house-master himself would come up with something stronger that a sleeping emoticon............maturing?

jesus, you posted this at 5:59 a.m? I sure hope you don't live in the eastern time zone...........
Old 08-18-2007, 11:54 AM   #35
Cherokee Parks
Kids at the park dunk on me

Cherokee Parks has an OK reputation so far

wah.........
Cherokee Parks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #36
apriorist
High School Starter

apriorist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Disagree with me? That's fine and dandy. It's what makes this board go. However, I am tired of the name calling, rudeness, e-thug behavior. It is ruining this site and making it an unenjoyable place to visit. I can understand why some posters have left. I'm not going to name names, but there are a handful of people that just need to get lost. Either contribute in a postive manner or get out of here. It's like a stupid competition to see who can be the wittiest/loudest/most thuggish-ruggish. Get the garbage outta here! Jeff, clean some house. There are some maniacs that have gotten loose.

Someone will respond with a direct criticism towards me. I already know your game and what you have to say. You can't possibly say anything that hasn't been said already. It's like Eminem says at the end up the battlescene in 8-mile when he hands off the mic and says "here ya go, tell these people something they don't know about me." I have my flaws like anyone else. I probably post some stupid **** and I make mistakes. Don't act like you don't either. Talk to me using a reasonable vocabulary. Any mention of the "retard" word, and you're going straight to the ignore list. I have a life and things to do, arguing with 15-year old kids is a waste of my time.

Just had to get that off my chest...........

It's just a message board, dude. Relax.
apriorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #37
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

That is great^

When an adult asks me to do so, then I'll stop interupting.

What's so great about that?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #38
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I suggest you folks stop taking this message board so seriously.

just cuz you got into an argument with somebody you will prolly never see in life, let alone recognize out in the street, is not going to affect you in the least.

Don't you have your own life to live?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:18 PM   #39
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara

just cuz you got into an argument with somebody you will prolly never see in life, let alone recognize out in the street, is not going to affect you in the least.

I posted this a couple of days ago. I was in a sh!tty mood that day and kinda vented. There are still sh!tty posters on here, but I've had very few negative interactions with people on here.......
Old 08-20-2007, 01:30 PM   #40
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara

Slow down there grasshopper

There are a few words like street, recognize ... that get the ISHiots all riled up... they pull the pitch forks out, form a mob and go e-thug hunting.

... bunch of crazy hicks
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #41
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
Slow down there grasshopper

There are a few words like street, recognize ... that get the ISHiots all riled up... they pull the pitch forks out, form a mob and go e-thug hunting.

... bunch of crazy hicks

i would if they lived nearby my house....i used my fist and a bring a bat just in case...
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:40 PM   #42
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23
i would if they lived nearby my house....i used my fist and a bring a bat just in case...

Haha I guess they can fix posters huh?

You can't save a homo from the rapture, but you can sure as Sally's summer slippers save a poster from his former e-thuggish way.

YOU MAKE ME SICK
Old 08-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #43
MJ23
Banned

Quote:
Haha I guess they can fix posters huh?

You can't save a homo from the rapture, but you can sure as Sally's summer slippers save a poster from his former e-thuggish way.

YOU MAKE ME SICK

wtf are you talking about.....
Old 08-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #44
poorlilrich
woop woop

Didn't you use to wear fitted caps to side?

Then you got clowned, so now you are are straight as an arrow?

If I got my info all twisted up, then ...
Old 08-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #45
MJ23
Banned

Quote:
Didn't you use to wear fitted caps to side?

Then you got clowned, so now you are are straight as an arrow?

If I got my info all twisted up, then ...

no, absolutely not....i never wore a fitted caps to side, long white tees to your knees, white nike air forces, bandanas, platinum chains...i said if they lived nearby my house, i wouldve beat them up, how am i an e thug for saying that
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: