Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2007, 12:59 PM   #76
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm now 100 % sure that the Miami Dallas series was rigged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force
Go back and look at the shot chart from the Miami Dallas series...Well, it won't show the ones where fouls are called of course, but Avery Johnson himself said that they just shot outside shots and that's one of the main reasons they lost...that's explains the free throw discrepancy pretty clearly when you look at how Miami played and how Dallas played. Anybody who is "100% sure" that the series was rigged is 100% stupid.
well said and 100% correct, but many ISH posters won't let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #77
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Wow, you saps are still on last year huh? Pathetic.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #78
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayicewill36 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

LOL @ some of the people in this thread. you all sound so damn ridiculous with your conspiracy theories.

the mavs lost.....GET OVER IT
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:25 PM   #79
Blue&Orange
MIAfan since Crusades

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y8nI1PPYOk

defend that call please, anyone. notice also the time and score
Basically Wade elbows Dirk and gets the call, lol, priceless... it makes you wonder if it was Wade that was elbowing people instead of Kobe, would he also be suspended or would just go to the line.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #80
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

i have never seen crybabies like the Dirk lovers.

i hope you guys don't play sports with the general public. are you the guys who always scream "Foul!!" and "traveling" in pickup games at the YMCA??

the team that drives and draws contact will always get the calls over a jumpshooting team. but yes, im sure the white racist officials gave Wade all the calls and not Dirk. lol. you kids are hilarious

Last edited by AI Nuggets3 : 08-20-2007 at 05:52 PM.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:18 PM   #81
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread needs to be blown up... what a waste of disk space on the server!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:22 PM   #82
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz12
As a Mavericks fan, I remember a ridiculously high about of horrible calls going in favor of the Heat, however, the Mavericks still should have won that series... This one still hurts

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the the nice block Dirk put on Wade from behind when he was going in for a dunk... Was a hell of a play from a guy who a great defender and they called it a foul!

A ton of bad calls, and one did decide the outcome of the game (the magical foul call at the end of the game, game 3...? What was funny was Dwayne Wade being interviewed saying he was indeed fouled with a straight face).

Anyways, here's to next season
Can't wait to see Dirk's improvement in the post. He always improves and has probably THE best work ethic in the NBA, so he should be much better in that department, hopefully he picks up where he left off from the playoffs 2 years ago.

What improvement in the post? Just let the dude explore the meaning of life right now
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:23 AM   #83
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

When Dirk improves more on the post.. what.. then will he be getting quadruple teamed? How many guys doies it take guarding Dirk for his teammates to hit an open jumper?
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:31 AM   #84
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

VCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this board

The series was not fixed. Wade got to the foul line because he is very quick. Dirk and Dallas choked and Wade stepped up and played like Jordan for 4 games.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:05 AM   #85
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Tell it to Phil Jackson. Who knew Phil jackson was a Mavs homer.. LOL
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: