Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-19-2007, 10:15 AM   #31
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: biggest fans for each player!

Gotta put me down for Big Ben. If I were 60 years old and judging by the statline, I'd be Bill Russel all the way
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:23 AM   #32
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Put me down for Deron Williams, Dee Brown, Luther Head, Roger Powell Jr., Chester Frazier, Shaun Pruitt, Jeff Jordan, Kerry Kittles, Kyle Lowry, Randy Foye, Scottie Reynolds, and Bruce Weber
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:31 AM   #33
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Put me down for Deron Williams, Dee Brown, Luther Head, Roger Powell Jr., Chester Frazier, Shaun Pruitt, Jeff Jordan, Kerry Kittles, Kyle Lowry, Randy Foye, Scottie Reynolds, and Bruce Weber

Wang Zhi Zhi? since you are WANG4three...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:32 AM   #34
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

duncan and hakeem
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:32 AM   #35
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Boris!

Noone loves the real B- diddy like i do.

Marbury and Thabo also.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:50 AM   #36
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nash4eva!gosuns-Steve Nash!!!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:54 AM   #37
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
nash4eva!gosuns-Steve Nash!!!

I didn't know women could post on this site.

Nashveva!gosuns, you should date Steve Nash, that is if he doesn't have a wife.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:54 AM   #38
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Mark Eaton. Me.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:57 AM   #39
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Samurai Swoosh: Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, and Allen Iverson.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #40
jlawdrummer
Serious playground baller

jlawdrummer has an OK reputation so far

I'm a big David Lee fan, also Ewing and Larry Johnson for the past. I love the way Lee plays though, put me down as one of his biggest fans
jlawdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:37 PM   #41
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

other than stromile swift, i am also probably the biggest fan of matt barnes, rasual butler, mikki moore, dermarr johnson, steven hunter... and probably a bunch more players that nobody else likes
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #42
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

put me down for Il Mago!

ANDREA BARGNANIIIIIIIIIII!

Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #43
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

B-O-O-B-I-E! ! ! He'll be underrated his entire career but I think at one point he'll average nearly a dub-dub.
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:51 PM   #44
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Paul Pierce...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:30 PM   #45
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

allball is a Julius Erving fan. A good one at that.
I'm probably the only Hersey Hawkins fanatic here, but proud of it. BradMiller52 and BBB are Kevin Martin fans. GoBB is a big Dwyane Wade fan, probably the only thing I don't see eye to eye with him on. Then there's the gimmick names like Ron Artesticle, Magic Chiongson, TheBynumProject and such that are pretty obvious.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: