Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-19-2007, 05:32 PM   #46
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: biggest fans for each player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall

"Put 'em up, put 'em up!"

"You'd better what your back you cowardly lion, or I'll jam my funnel-shaped head up your ass and scald your rectum with steam."
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:33 PM   #47
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
I didn't know women could post on this site.

Nashveva!gosuns, you should date Steve Nash, that is if he doesn't have a wife.

She's 15...

And i guess i could be on for Steve Francis. Got 6 jerseys, the lego figure, 3 of his McFarlane figures (Knicks, and 2 rockets so i could open one and leave one in the pack), 2 of every magazine cover he's had so i could put one on display and read one, posters, 4 pairs of his shoes, 2 screen printed tshirts that i had made, 50+ trading cards, an aol screenname and my wallpaper on myspace

To devote all that to an 11 point per game scorer is sayin something lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #48
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo

"You'd better what your back you cowardly lion, or I'll jam my funnel-shaped head up your ass and scald your rectum with steam."

"Heartless Bastard!"

Oh, Biggest Deron Williams fan here.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:40 PM   #49
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan

"Heartless Bastard!"

Oh, Biggest Deron Williams fan here.

"I'm a flying monkey! I can't talk! But wait i AM talking! Maybe I can talk? Hell i can't remember. Oooo oooo ahh ah!"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #50
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
To devote all that to an 11 point per game scorer is sayin something lol

whatever floats your boat.. i'm not even gonna list all of my stro stuff, it would be like 50 lines long, and he only scores 9 ppg

i really just wanted to say "whatever floats your boat"
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #51
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
She's 15...

and he does have a wife
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:49 PM   #52
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I'm probably the best Felton fan but I'm also very realistic and he is very slept on cuz ppl think he is going to be a average starter. think again.
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:45 PM   #53
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

I'm a pretty big Wade fan. You usually see me pop up to defend him in threads where he's getting bashed for no reason. But my favorite of all time is Larry Bird.
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:07 AM   #54
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:21 AM   #55
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

put down my pal poeticism as the BIGGEST Tim Duncan fan!
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:40 AM   #56
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

ThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekosky
D-Fence: Bill Russell

I would respectfully dispute this, however I don't have as many posts here as I used to any more after I had to re-register. I will venture to say however, that there are few people as knowledgeable about Bill Russell as I am.

My favorite current player is Tim Duncan, who is also a team player who has continued to win rings even after his supporting cast has turned over, yet is underappreciated by many for being "too boring." Because, of course, winning championships isn't exciting enough for people. ::shakes head::
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:46 AM   #57
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Put me down for David Lee!
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:49 AM   #58
EuJazz
Local High School Star

EuJazz has an OK reputation so far

I'm most definitely Paul Millsap's biggest fan.
EuJazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #59
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Single most favourite player- Yao
But, my fanness for the Rockets eclipses my fanness for Yao.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:59 AM   #60
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
Wang Zhi Zhi? since you are WANG4three...
Not enough room.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: