Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Rap Throne

Hicory Dickory Doc
Demons Rap Don't Rock
B-Lows is fines
and so is mines
So Demons can go B-Low his own c*ck
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #17
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
Hicory Dickory Doc
Demons Rap Don't Rock
B-Lows is fines
and so is mines
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:48 PM   #18
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
Hicory Dickory Doc
Demons Rap Don't Rock
B-Lows is fines
and so is mines
look i respect the effort but you have no idea who youre insulting. unfortunately my computer time is almost ran out for the day but i'll leave you with a little bio. yeah i dont post here much but im going to start now that the seasons getting nearer. I am probably the most wellrespected poster in ESPN history with over 100,000 total posts and I have run a blog for years which you cant tell cuz i just restarted it but it was one of the top most popular basketball blogs.
not to mention i am a much better rapper than any of you posers. I'll take care of yall tomorrow. just be careful who you throw insults at lol
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:57 PM   #19
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
I have run a blog for years which you cant tell cuz i just restarted it but it was one of the top most popular basketball blogs.

Prime example of taking message boards too seriously....

What blog would that be anyway...
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:15 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Smokin on that dro watchin watching football posting on inside HOOPS
Laaaaaid back with my mind on my money and my money on my money
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #21
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

your name doesn't ring a bell, matter of fact who the hell cares
i'll take that throne you sittin on, put you in a wheel chair

the bully of the block, jeff says i be stylin on fools
who really got the crown? disgruntled old school to new fools

the number one draft pick, this is one game you can't beat me in
you ain't a web gem, now take your rhymes back to espn
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:09 PM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alright stop. Collaborate and Listen
ISH is back with a brand new invention
something grabs a hold of this board tightly
This messageboard flows daily and nightly
will it ever stop yo, I don't know
turn off the lights, and lets go
to the extreme Jeff rocks the rim like a vandal
Lights up the scoreboard and lights up the opposition like a candle

ISH, ISH baby..........
ISH, ISH baby..........

Yo, lets get out of here
Word to your mother Jeff..........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:11 PM   #23
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Alright stop. Collaborate and Listen
ISH is back with a brand new invention
something grabs a hold of this board tightly
This messageboard flows daily and nightly
will it ever stop yo, I don't know
turn off the lights, and lets go
to the extreme Jeff rocks the rim like a vandal
Lights up the scoreboard and lights up the opposition like a candle

ISH, ISH baby..........
ISH, ISH baby..........

Yo, lets get out of here
Word to your mother Jeff..........
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:34 PM   #24
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Fuaking posers in here.

Spit your game
fuak your shtt
suck my dick

the, the,the title is mine..
i'm the only one with smooth beats and kickass ryhmes
so many posers in here it just ain't right
they're all faukin losers and make for having a lameass time

I'm sitting on the throne now dinks and i just can't lie
i fauked your mom and sister a million times
in the same bed we did this , we did this, we did this
and your mom was the aggressive one and grabbed my coock and said bittch this is mine
your sister then said lets kiss and makeup on this royal dicck cause that'd just be wize

b-low then walked in to see his mother and sister both thugging me at the same time. His mother was bent over getting her ass spanked and her sister was crouched down like a tiger feasting on prey except that prey wasn't gonna hurt her this time.
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:37 PM   #25
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
Fuaking posers in here.

Spit your game
fuak your shtt
suck my dick

and your mom was the aggressive one and grabbed my coock and said bittch this is mine
your sister then said lets kiss and makeup on this royal dicck cause that'd just be wize

b-low then walked in to see his mother and sister both thugging me at the same time. His mother was bent over getting her ass spanked and her sister was crouched down like a tiger feasting on prey except that prey wasn't gonna hurt her this time.
The king has arrived.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:49 PM   #26
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Hah, I'm bored, might as well spit some lines myself.

I'm a baller and when I ball I ball hard
I got more dough than a white chick with her daddy's credit card
Wanna know how much money I make?
I get more cake than a fat boy gets prime ribs and steak

Day La Ghetto claims he runs this place when really he's kinda new
I'll take a page outta your book son: I'll House You
Your rhymes are wack, your bars are crap
Try to mess with the sh*t I spit and you'll get a backhand smack

I'm the king of rapping, whether you like it or not
I just dominated you and you're wishing we never fought
I just read over your bars and you only had two commas
That's half the amount of times I got head from your mama

Well I guess I'm done here, the competition is weak
My time wasted here is longer than the Mav's winning streak
And if you ever wanna rap battle, I'm always waiting
Cuz I got more trash talkin read than Gary Payton

Done.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:57 PM   #27
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Fuaking posers in here.

Spit your game
fuak your shtt
suck my dick

ok ok

Come on now man you aint have to take it that far
I'd come after you now but dont feel like puttin gas in my car
I'd talk about f*ckin your mom but she really aint that fine
Instead im just gon' stab you so i don't even gotta finish this line
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:03 PM   #28
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Fuaking posers in here.

Spit your game
fuak your shtt
suck my dick

Alright! The gangster man himself has arrived!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:12 PM   #29
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Hah, I'm bored, might as well spit some lines myself.

I'm a baller and when I ball I ball hard
I got more dough than a white chick with her daddy's credit card
Wanna know how much money I make?
I get more cake than a fat boy gets prime ribs and steak

Day La Ghetto claims he runs this place when really he's kinda new
I'll take a page outta your book son: I'll House You
Your rhymes are wack, your bars are crap
Try to mess with the sh*t I spit and you'll get a backhand smack

I'm the king of rapping, whether you like it or not
I just dominated you and you're wishing we never fought
I just read over your bars and you only had two commas
That's half the amount of times I got head from your mama

Well I guess I'm done here, the competition is weak
My time wasted here is longer than the Mav's winning streak
And if you ever wanna rap battle, I'm always waiting
Cuz I got more trash talkin read than Gary Payton

Done.

My protoshae

You think i'm new? You think i'm weak?
I've been here forever, just underground like keak da sneak.
I've got other names and alias's
But you wouldn't know cause you just popped your head out your moms stinky palace
I can tell your young , i can tell you're metro
Your dad probably smacks your ass and talks like transsexual

I'm all out of time for wasting it on housing your ass
if you been here for so long like you say i've probably done it in the past
Maybe i had a different name and you didn't know it
I probably got you pretty good
like i did bittches in the hood
fuaking them clean and doing the shoulda lean
not to mention one was your mother
but dont worry i used an old dirty rubber
that was 20 years aago
i could be your daddy for i know
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:14 PM   #30
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
[

My protoshae

You think i'm new? You think i'm weak?
I've been here forever, just underground like keak da sneak.
I've got other names and alias's
But you wouldn't know cause you just popped your head out your moms stinky palace
I can tell your young , i can tell you're metro
Your dad probably smacks your ass and talks like transsexual

I'm all time for wasting it on housing your ass
if you been here for so long like you say i've probably done it in the past
Maybe i had a different name and you didn't know it
I probably got you pretty good
like i did bittches in the hood
fuaking them clean and doing the shoulda lean
not to mention one was your mother
but dont worry i used an old dirty rubber
that was 20 years aago
i could be your daddy for i know