The Grizzlies are clearly hoping Mike Conley becomes a star point guard though, so you agree with me that Juan Carlos is probably going to be used as a reserve behind him and behind Mike Miller at SG, right?
Yeah, he won't be the starter, but that applies to other rookies too.
I think Scola needs to be on the list higher right away here is my argument
1. He has only Chuck Hayes to beat for a starting spot
2. If he wins that starting spot he is going to get good minutes to produce
3. He is very NBA ready probably the most NBA ready of any rookie
4. He will be more disciplined in the way he plays cause of experience
5. He has Yao and Tmac as team mates so he should see a lot of open looks
6. I think a lot of players won't respect him enough cause they will think he is just a rookie
7. If Walter Hermann is anything to go by Scola should be an absolute Stud
8. Due to playing Fiba ball he will be very much a team guy and know his role.
Anyways they are my reasons, I don't think he will win rookie of the year but he will be top 10 I think.
Bellinelli should be above Wright. He is going to have a lot of minutes in the SG, and probably will end up earning the starter spot. And for me above Brewer also, who has a lot of contenders for the spot in Minnesotta
I don't see Noah reaching top 15, since his minutes will be very limited with Josh Smith in the team, and most of the Bulls offense will come from the perimeter.
Navarro should be on the top, however. He is a proven veteran, best scorer last year in the spanish league, and he will be a Ginobili like sixth man, playing a lot of minutes coming off the bench. If you have Scola in the top ten (which he deserves IMHO), Navarro shouldn't be far from that spot.