Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default The Biggest Conspiracy ever uncovered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2HP25bKztE

You people have no idea what your missing... this movie was great.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #2
-primetime-

Default Re: The Biggest Conspiracy ever uncovered.

hate that movie...

makes me feel like I am on drugs
Old 08-20-2007, 01:58 PM   #3
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

the biggest conspiracy ever uncovered is in the everyday symbolism of this world that most people look at daily but dont recognize it for what it is...If they did, it would turn the whole planet upside down..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:05 PM   #4
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

the kennedy conspiracy
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:08 PM   #5
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
the biggest conspiracy ever uncovered is in the everyday symbolism of this world that most people look at daily but dont recognize it for what it is...If they did, it would turn the whole planet upside down..

elaborate please.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
elaborate please.
Yeah please do. I place odds at 50/50 that you've got something deep to say vs. you're just talking out your ass
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:13 PM   #7
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Yeah please do. I place odds at 50/50 that you've got something deep to say vs. you're just talking out your ass

Now that comment mad me laugh.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #8
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

In reading and researching and listening to lectures and cross checking people's info with books and other info (just to make sure the facts square) Iam learning that our society is based on symbols and principles that we dont know anything about....An example is the symbolism on the dollar bill(which most have heard of)... but there is other symbolism in the bible and all over our society that says we've been had and we are owned by these elites who run our society....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44811105390386

A good start would be to watch this lecture by Jordan Maxwell and start your research from there...

Iam in the process of reading a book called "the two babylons" which talks of the symbolism involved in the papacy and what it means....

again, you need to clean your mind out and listen to this stuff without prejudice....When you are done you can go research what was said to find out just how valid these claims are...this is a very serious subject and I wouldnt joke or BS about this...

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 08-20-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:19 PM   #9
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23
the kennedy conspiracy
that has yet to be "uncovered".
Old 08-20-2007, 03:23 PM   #10
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I saw The Fountain last night. It was intense and very sad in parts. I wanted to cry in parts. Cool ideas are everywhere in it. Its not for all though. Its very out there in bits.

However I also saw this flick called Everything's Gone Green. It was a nice little flick. Dude is stuck in a life filled with people who are all corrupted yet are able to give the illusion of people legit successful people. Nothing like the box for it said though. Didn't bother me b/c I had no idea what it was supposed to be about. Everyone else thought it would be a stoner movie. Too bad for them.

I forget what my original point was...
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #11
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
In reading and researching and listening to lectures and cross checking people's info with books and other info (just to make sure the facts square) Iam learning that our society is based on symbols and principles that we dont know anything about....An example is the symbolism on the dollar bill(which most have heard of)... but there is other symbolism in the bible and all over our society that says we've been had and we are owned by these elites who run our society....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44811105390386

A good start would be to watch this lecture by Jordan Maxwell and start your research from there...

Iam in the process of reading a book called "the two babylons" which talks of the symbolism involved in the papacy and what it means....

again, you need to clean your mind out and listen to this stuff without prejudice....When you are done you can go research what was said to find out just how valid these claims are...this is a very serious subject and I wouldnt joke or BS about this...

Please tell you were joking. You can't actually believe that there are "elites" that run society. There are things call "coincidences".

Elites running society? That's only in books. The world has too much variety and different culture, and different lifestyles, there's no way 1 elite is running it all. And if they are, what have they accomplished or what effects do they have?

But i'm sure you were just joking
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:32 PM   #12
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

Quote:
this is a very serious subject and I wouldnt joke or BS about this...

Old 08-20-2007, 03:35 PM   #13
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
There is no symbolism. Like I said, it's more "likely" that they are just coincidences.

If you actually believe "elites" are running the world then what effects can they possibly have had, and why in the world are there so many totally different lifestyles and everything?

It doesn't make sense. It's like saying, "There are monsters". Well ok, if you think so...But there is nothing to back it up, it's just a thought from an imagination
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #14
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20

Please tell you were joking. You can't actually believe that there are "elites" that run society. There are things call "coincidences".

Elites running society? That's only in books. The world has too much variety and different culture, and different lifestyles, there's no way 1 elite is running it all. And if they are, what have they accomplished or what effects do they have?

I don't think he is joking...

and what really gets to me about these people is that there is NOTHING you can say or show them to make them think any differently...they have a paraniod thought process that there is some underground sinistar group that is running the country and putting thier symbols on every business there is.

Chevron has a pentagram for a symbol....must mean that the compainy was founded by satanic worshipers.

Oh and any symbol that has a pyramid in it....forget about it, they are all part of this secret plot too...

the dollar bill has a pyramid with an eye on it....we are all doomed.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:40 PM   #15
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
There is no symbolism. Like I said, it's more "likely" that they are just coincidences.

If you actually believe "elites" are running the world then what effects can they possibly have had, and why in the world are there so many totally different lifestyles and everything?

It doesn't make sense. It's like saying, "There are monsters". Well ok, if you think so...But there is nothing to back it up, it's just a thought from an imagination
but....but....there is video footage of "bigfoot"....

and somewhere I saw an ape like creature used as a symbol for a zoo...

obviously there are monsters.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: