Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2007, 03:41 PM   #16
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Biggest Conspiracy ever uncovered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
In reading and researching and listening to lectures and cross checking people's info with books and other info (just to make sure the facts square) Iam learning that our society is based on symbols and principles that we dont know anything about....An example is the symbolism on the dollar bill(which most have heard of)... but there is other symbolism in the bible and all over our society that says we've been had and we are owned by these elites who run our society....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44811105390386

A good start would be to watch this lecture by Jordan Maxwell and start your research from there...

Iam in the process of reading a book called "the two babylons" which talks of the symbolism involved in the papacy and what it means....

again, you need to clean your mind out and listen to this stuff without prejudice....When you are done you can go research what was said to find out just how valid these claims are...this is a very serious subject and I wouldnt joke or BS about this...

So do you catch a bunch of $hit or insults for believing that this stuff is the real deal? The Illuminati, 9-11 being an inside job, the New World Order, Babylon.

Yea I joke about it now, because people now act like I'm the joke. I posted this JFK speech earlier, where he exposes a secret society and ruthless conspiracy.

So many people will defend to the death that this is all B.S. and the world appears just as we precieve it to be... simple.

If we could truley look in to the dark secrets of the world, Good and Evil,
People would be speechless.

Good to see that someone elses eye's are open (Because the truth is it shouldn't be a joke)... And as for the two Babylons.... Look at Revelations 18... sound like a familiar place, or an area you might be familiar with?
This is when Babylon falls.

Is America the second Babylon in your opinion?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:45 PM   #17
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
So do you catch a bunch of $hit or insults for believing that this stuff is the real deal? The Illuminati, 9-11 being an inside job, the New World Order, Babylon.

Yea I joke about it now, because people now act like I'm the joke. I posted this JFK speech earlier, where he exposes a secret society and ruthless conspiracy.

So many people will defend to the death that this is all B.S. and the world appears just as we precieve it to be... simple.

If we could truley look in to the dark secrets of the world, Good and Evil,
People would be speechless.

Good to see that someone elses eye's are open (Because the truth is it shouldn't be a joke)... And as for the two Babylons.... Look at Revelations 18... sound like a familiar place, or an area you might be familiar with?
This is when Babylon falls.

?

What are you talking about? The Illumaniti? NWO? Babylon? JFK Speech? Never heard of any of that.

This is what happens when you think too deep about nothing. You create new things that aren't true.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #18
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
There is no symbolism. Like I said, it's more "likely" that they are just coincidences.

If you actually believe "elites" are running the world then what effects can they possibly have had, and why in the world are there so many totally different lifestyles and everything?

It doesn't make sense. It's like saying, "There are monsters". Well ok, if you think so...But there is nothing to back it up, it's just a thought from an imagination

There is plenty to back it up.
Just look into Alex Jones a little bit... He was in this movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDtfKNRTY-Q
Old 08-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #19
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
There is no symbolism. Like I said, it's more "likely" that they are just coincidences.

If you actually believe "elites" are running the world then what effects can they possibly have had, and why in the world are there so many totally different lifestyles and everything?

It doesn't make sense. It's like saying, "There are monsters". Well ok, if you think so...But there is nothing to back it up, it's just a thought from an imagination

you dont even know what you are arguing yet glove.... go watch the lecture and google or go to the library and look up some the stuff he mentions....

then come back and we'll talk about it....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:50 PM   #20
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
What are you talking about? The Illumaniti? NWO? Babylon? JFK Speech? Never heard of any of that.

but yet you are arguing that it is nonsense? go look it up first before you argue against something you have no idea about
Old 08-20-2007, 03:53 PM   #21
-primetime-

Paranoia:

More recently, the clinical use of the term has been used to describe delusions where the affected person believes they are being persecuted. Specifically, they have been defined as containing two central elements:

The individual thinks that harm is occurring, or is going to occur, to him or her.
The individual thinks that the persecutor has the intention to cause harm.

Paranoia is often associated with psychotic illnesses, particularly schizophrenia, although attenuated features may be present in other primarily non-psychotic diagnoses, such as paranoid personality disorder. Paranoia can also be a side effect of medication or recreational drugs, particularly marijuana and stimulants such as methamphetamine.

In the unrestricted use of the term, common paranoid delusions can include the belief that the person is being followed, poisoned or loved at a distance (often by a media figure or important person, a delusion known as erotomania or de Clerambault syndrome).

Other common paranoid delusions include the belief that the person has an imaginary disease or parasitic infection (delusional parasitosis); that the person is on a special quest or has been chosen by God; that the person has had thoughts inserted or removed from conscious thought; or that the person's actions are being controlled by an external force.

Therefore, in common usage, the term paranoid addresses a range of mental conditions, assumed by the use of the term to be of psychiatric origin, in which the subject is seen to generalise or projects fears and anxieties onto the external world, particularly in the form of organised behaviour focused on them. The syndrome is applied equally to powerful people like executives obsessed with takeover bids or political leaders convinced of plots against them, and to insignificant people who believe for instance that shadowy agencies are operating against them.

Burn syndrome is the name given to a powerful psychological phenomenon that affects a person attempting to conduct a covert activity, such as a spy or a smuggler. Burn syndrome can be defined as the irrational fear that a person observing you knows exactly what you are up to. This fear often causes people to make unnatural and frequently unconscious movements, making them appear more rather than less suspicious.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #22
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
?

This is what happens when you think too deep about nothing. You create new things that aren't true.

Never heard of any of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VE0Kplk7t8

there is my JFK speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo

This kinda sums up the NWO

And as far as the Illuminati and Babylon goes... Don't get me started.

Yea and also 9-11 was an inside job, carried ou by the elite too.

Sounds crazy, cool, .... go ahead and let the insults and jokes fly.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:56 PM   #23
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
but yet you are arguing that it is nonsense? go look it up first before you argue against something you have no idea about

But I have what is called intelligence/common sense. Sorry to turn your world upside down, but none of that exists. It's Human Nature to think of conspiracy theories like that, all it takes is a small correlation and there you have it. I never read into any of that stuff because it's a waste of time. IF it really was real, it would've been bigger, yet it always stays underground with people like you, because it is missing a lot of validity.

There's a chance it could be true, but the thing is, it's a small chance. Now the choice is up to you, go believe in the "small chance" or live in the real world with what probably is true based on real facts and evidence.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:57 PM   #24
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Never heard of any of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VE0Kplk7t8

there is my JFK speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo

This kinda sums up the NWO

And as far as the Illuminati and Babylon goes... Don't get me started.

Yea and also 9-11 was an inside job, carried ou by the elite too.

Sounds crazy, cool, .... go ahead and let the insults and jokes fly.

It's hilarious you guys can believe things like that. My speakers are broken or otherwise I could've used another laugh or 2 watching your videos.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:58 PM   #25
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
Paranoia:

More recently, the clinical use of the term has been used to describe delusions where the affected person believes they are being persecuted. Specifically, they have been defined as containing two central elements:

The individual thinks that harm is occurring, or is going to occur, to him or her.
The individual thinks that the persecutor has the intention to cause harm.

Paranoia is often associated with psychotic illnesses, particularly schizophrenia, although attenuated features may be present in other primarily non-psychotic diagnoses, such as paranoid personality disorder. Paranoia can also be a side effect of medication or recreational drugs, particularly marijuana and stimulants such as methamphetamine.

In the unrestricted use of the term, common paranoid delusions can include the belief that the person is being followed, poisoned or loved at a distance (often by a media figure or important person, a delusion known as erotomania or de Clerambault syndrome).

Other common paranoid delusions include the belief that the person has an imaginary disease or parasitic infection (delusional parasitosis); that the person is on a special quest or has been chosen by God; that the person has had thoughts inserted or removed from conscious thought; or that the person's actions are being controlled by an external force.

Therefore, in common usage, the term paranoid addresses a range of mental conditions, assumed by the use of the term to be of psychiatric origin, in which the subject is seen to generalise or projects fears and anxieties onto the external world, particularly in the form of organised behaviour focused on them. The syndrome is applied equally to powerful people like executives obsessed with takeover bids or political leaders convinced of plots against them, and to insignificant people who believe for instance that shadowy agencies are operating against them.

Burn syndrome is the name given to a powerful psychological phenomenon that affects a person attempting to conduct a covert activity, such as a spy or a smuggler. Burn syndrome can be defined as the irrational fear that a person observing you knows exactly what you are up to. This fear often causes people to make unnatural and frequently unconscious movements, making them appear more rather than less suspicious.

I stopped smoking weed last year... I don't get that anymore.

I reaserch facts instead... like the 250 smoking guns that you call coinsedences. Take a look for yourself

http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns.html

And I could add 250 more to that list.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:00 PM   #26
-primetime-

Quote:
But I have what is called intelligence/common sense. Sorry to turn your world upside down, but none of that exists. It's Human Nature to think of conspiracy theories like that, all it takes is a small correlation and there you have it. I never read into any of that stuff because it's a waste of time. IF it really was real, it would've been bigger, yet it always stays underground with people like you, because it is missing a lot of validity.

There's a chance it could be true, but the thing is, it's a small chance. Now the choice is up to you, go believe in the "small chance" or live in the real world with what probably is true based on real facts and evidence.
they have made thier choice...and unfortunatly I think it is a life time kinda illness...
Old 08-20-2007, 04:03 PM   #27
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

Yeah... people who dont know about or havent heard usually fall into a defensive position and ask questions like "why would they do that?" or "why wouldnt CBS Katie Couric have told me about this if its real?"

They just dont fully comprehend this and they are too lazy to have a serious look for themselves...they arrogantly lean on the world as it was given to them...

I'll tell what shook me..... A friend of mine (a mason) said to me in a real casual way once "yeah, but I'll tell you, anybody who believes in a single God and the ressurection and all that stuff they think they are worshipping...they are crazy" he didnt explain it beyond that and he didnt flinch or smile or make me think he was jokin...he was serious and I heard what he said, but I didnt ask what he meant because he is a mason and Im not...that means he cant tell me about what they are taught, and I dont wanna become a mason, so I dont know.....but Im starting to see what he meant.....this stuff means something totally different to those who have been taught how to SEE it..

Quote:

you know I love America because it is my home.....but sadly I do believe that America is babylon..... I believed that since studying rastafarianism back like 10 years ago... they believe heavily in the babylon system or what I call the 'scientifically designed devil system'

I really believe in my heart that Americans would stand up to this if they were awake
Old 08-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #28
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Yeah... people who dont know about or havent heard usually fall into a defensive position and ask questions like "why would they do that?" or "why wouldnt CBS Katie Couric have told me about this if its real?"

They just dont fully comprehend this and they are too lazy to have a serious look for themselves...they arrogantly lean on the world as it was given to them...

I'll tell what shook me..... A friend of mine (a mason) said to me in a real casual way once "yeah, but I'll tell you, anybody who believes in a single God and the ressurection and all that stuff they think they are worshipping...they are crazy" he didnt explain it beyond that and he didnt flinch or smile or make me think he was jokin...he was serious and I heard what he said, but I didnt ask what he meant because he is a mason and Im not...that means he cant tell me about what they are taught, and I dont wanna become a mason, so I dont know.....but Im starting to see what he meant.....this stuff means something totally different to those who have been taught how to SEE it..

Like I said, this is EXACTLY what happens when you spend too much time thinking about nothing. You create false theories. Just think about it, what really happens when you think DEEP about nothing? Exactly what has happened to you and the conspiracy theory makers.

There are so many flaws in every conspiracy theory, that they don't make sense. That's why they never get very big, too many flaws...
Old 08-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #29
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I reaserch facts instead... like the 250 smoking guns that you call coinsedences. Take a look for yourself

dont bother arguing with those guys, they are waay too lazy and ignorant to actually read up on it or do some research on these claims... they'd rather talk about you and portray you as a nut when they dont even have any idea what you have learned
Old 08-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
Like I said, this is EXACTLY what happens when you spend too much time thinking about nothing. You create false theories. Just think about it, what really happens when you think DEEP about nothing? Exactly what has happened to you and the conspiracy theory makers.

There are so many flaws in every conspiracy theory, that they don't make sense. That's why they never get very big, too many flaws...
true...

it is simply not possible to have a conspiracy on a scale of this size...

Mike Vick and his friends can't get away with conspiring to fighting some dogs yet they think there are thousands of people in on some big movement that will bring the world to an end...makes absolutly no sense at all.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: