Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2007, 05:17 PM   #31
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Biggest Conspiracy ever uncovered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Yeah... people who dont know about or havent heard usually fall into a defensive position and ask questions like "why would they do that?" or "why wouldnt CBS Katie Couric have told me about this if its real?"

They just dont fully comprehend this and they are too lazy to have a serious look for themselves...they arrogantly lean on the world as it was given to them...

I'll tell what shook me..... A friend of mine (a mason) said to me in a real casual way once "yeah, but I'll tell you, anybody who believes in a single God and the ressurection and all that stuff they think they are worshipping...they are crazy" he didnt explain it beyond that and he didnt flinch or smile or make me think he was jokin...he was serious and I heard what he said, but I didnt ask what he meant because he is a mason and Im not...that means he cant tell me about what they are taught, and I dont wanna become a mason, so I dont know.....but Im starting to see what he meant.....this stuff means something totally different to those who have been taught how to SEE it..

you know I love America because it is my home.....but sadly I do believe that America is babylon..... I believed that since studying rastafarianism back like 10 years ago... they believe heavily in the babylon system or what I call the 'scientifically designed devil system'

I really believe in my heart that Americans would stand up to this if they were awake

Yea dude,

I'm with you all the way.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Here is my shout out to you Rasheed... you might not like the music
but I do, This shows how when people bring up the issue they are insulted, rather than debate the issue. Gotta love the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojcDHlIkOV4
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #32
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
true...

it is simply not possible to have a conspiracy on a scale of this size...

Mike Vick and his friends can't get away with conspiring to fighting some dogs yet they think there are thousands of people in on some big movement that will bring the world to an end...makes absolutly no sense at all.
Good Point

HOW MANY TIMES has the world been predicted to end on a certain date by some of the consipiracy theories that "people" like Rasheed and DoomdsDay Dallas choose to believe in

It's hilarious, "The World will end on ___-___-___" according to some conspiracy theory.
Never happens. And these people who believe in it are always wrong.

And then they come back and say, "Ignore the other guys, they don't do this or spend time to read, or whatever"

People who believe in conspiracy theories are FOOLS...

Once or twice you might be right on a relatively small scale, but 99%, you're off
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:27 PM   #33
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20

I agree, who could ever believe that 19 muslim fanatics would train in our military flight schools, hijack 4 airliners, defeat a $400 biilion dollar defense system and hit 75% of their targets, knock down THREE skyscrapers with two of the plains, all under the direction of a man in a cave with a computer. And at the same time... who benefited?

That's a good conspiracy theory right there.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:29 PM   #34
-primetime-

Quote:
dont bother arguing with those guys, they are waay too lazy and ignorant to actually read up on it or do some research on these claims... they'd rather talk about you and portray you as a nut when they dont even have any idea what you have learned
I have seen Loose Change dude...

the difference between people like me and people like you is this:

-college kids state that it is impossible for steel building to be brought down by an enormous plane because steel doesn't melt, heard loud noises, blah blah blah.....there for the only possible way for the building to come down is by a controled demolition

person A : omg, he is right...A BUILDING HAS NEVER FALLEN FROM A BIG PLANE HITTING IT BEFORE!?!?!!?!...WTF....INSIDE JOB!!!!!, ...INSIDE JOB!!!!!

person B : hmmm...interesting....but let me think about this for a second....hmmm....what is more likley, for a group of thousands of people to be in on a mass conspiracy and rig the building with explosives because they know that there is no way an enormous jet liner could bring them down by themselves.....OR, the alternative, that big planes hit big buildings makeing a big mess.....I like the alternative, it is much more likley to be the truth.

you are person A....I am person B

person B = common sense
Old 08-20-2007, 05:30 PM   #35
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I agree, who could ever believe that 19 muslim fanatics would train in our military flight schools, hijack 4 airliners, defeat a $400 biilion dollar defense system and hit 75% of their targets, knock down THREE skyscrapers with two of the plains, all under the direction of a man in a cave with a computer. And at the same time... who benefited?

exactly

did men in a cave make NORAD stand down during the attack on 911?
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:30 PM   #36
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

That's not that hard to believe because it's the truth.

They had their own military flight schools, and I think we have video evidence of them training.

Have you ever flew? It is definitely possible, that before 9/11, the security was a little weak one day or careless, and mistakes could've been made. You never know how many times their plan failed, you just know how many times it was successful.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:31 PM   #37
-primetime-

Quote:

lol....

please don't make me type out the alternative...

LMAO

that would take hours
Old 08-20-2007, 05:32 PM   #38
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I have seen Loose Change dude...

who said anything about loose change ? not me..

Ive never seen that .....

Im linking you to the specific data I want you to look at, and its not loose change
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #39
-primetime-

Quote:
who said anything about loose change ? not me..

Ive never seen that .....

Im linking you to the specific data I want you to look at, and its not loose change
oh shit...go watch it now

It will have you freaking out for months....maybe years
Old 08-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #40
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Good Point

HOW MANY TIMES has the world been predicted to end on a certain date by some of the consipiracy theories that "people" like Rasheed and DoomdsDay Dallas choose to believe in

It's hilarious, "The World will end on ___-___-___" according to some conspiracy theory.
Never happens. And these people who believe in it are always wrong.

And then they come back and say, "Ignore the other guys, they don't do this or spend time to read, or whatever"

Once or twice you might be right on a relatively small scale, but 99%, you're off

you will never gonna find out if hes right anyway cuz the world will be over
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #41
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
lol....

please don't make me type out the alternative...

LMAO

that would take hours

Well the London Bombings on 7/7... have a lot of similarities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1-YA0gbSZk

It's not coinsidence... it's been too many steady insidents.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #42
-primetime-

Quote:
It's not coinsidence... it's been too many steady insidents.
you are right...it is no coinsidence...it is Bin Laden...he has been doing these things before you were born.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #43
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
exactly

did men in a cave make NORAD stand down during the attack on 911?

Did men in Afganistan write Operation Northwoods too?

Did they conduct Project Mascal?

Anybody need a lesson on Operation Northwoods?

Google it...

So if our Governmnet would of carried out Operation Northwoods, we'de
all be thinking how Cuba must be destroyed (1962)... And if certain citizens
would of questioned it, he or she would of been labeled a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

The one man who questioned the death of JFK, Jim Gerrison, was attacked by the media. Today, there are still people in Dallas disputing the single-bullet theory thanks to him. If it weren't for that man, We'de all still think Oswald was a hell of a shot. And if you still think that... Then keep on trustin your Governmnet.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:51 PM   #44
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
you are right...it is no coinsidence...it is Bin Laden...he has been doing these things before you were born.

Some things, yes, thanks to the CIA funding Al Queda in the 80's to begin with.

What a great CIA asset to have.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #45
-primetime-

Quote:
Did men in Afganistan write Operation Northwoods too?

Did they conduct Project Mascal?

Anybody need a lesson on Operation Northwoods?

Google it...

So if our Governmnet would of carried out Operation Northwoods, we'de
all be thinking how Cuba must be destroyed (1962)... And if certain citizens
would of questioned it, he or she would of been labeled a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

The one man who questioned the death of JFK, Jim Gerrison, was attacked by the media. Today, there are still people in Dallas disputing the single-bullet theory thanks to him. If it weren't for that man, We'de all still think Oswald was a hell of a shot. And if you still think that... Then keep on trustin your Governmnet.
I don't think anyone trust's our government 100%...we just know what is possible and what isn't...

Northwood's is interesting...yet they never went through with it AND STILL GOT CAUGHT!!!

doesn't this secret society of your's determine who is and isn't president?

why did they ever let JFK in office in the first place?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: