Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2007, 01:22 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default going to a baseball game today!

I'm so excited! I still have the same childlike enthusiam for going to a game! Walking through the entrance and seeing the beautiful green grass with the sunshine boucing off of it, the infield dirt perfectly matted on, the smells, rumblings of the fans, and the venders yelling out "GET YOUR ICE COLD BEER!" Good stuff! This is my 4th game of the year, all involving the Reds. Saw them play at PETCO Park, Dodger Stadium, PNC Park, and now the greatest stadium in the ENTIRE GALAXY (!!) Great American Ballpark!! Oh yeah!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:33 PM   #2
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: going to a baseball game today!

I thought you lived in east OH, not southwestern OH?
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:34 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagat
I thought you lived in east OH, not southwestern OH?

SE Ohio. It's a b!tch of a drive, so I only go 1-2 times a season........
Old 08-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #4
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

You going to any Bengals games? You still moving to Bmore? You'll have to become a Ravens fan LOL.
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #5
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

cool

Do you have a good seat or did you buy those ****ty $10 bleacher seats. Because if you bought the ****ty ones, it ain't that special. It's all cool though. You a cincy fan right? Why go to a game now, isn't your team out of the race?
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:46 PM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
cool

Do you have a good seat or did you buy those ****ty $10 bleacher seats. Because if you bought the ****ty ones, it ain't that special. It's all cool though. You a cincy fan right? Why go to a game now, isn't your team out of the race?

Yeah, we are out of the race, but I am a Reds fan to the core. Win, lose or draw

Bleacher seats man. We'll just move down to better ones in like the 3rd inning or so........

Last edited by mlh1981 : 08-20-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagat
You going to any Bengals games? You still moving to Bmore? You'll have to become a Ravens fan LOL.

Nah, decided not to move to Baltimore. Decided I didn't want to move there by myself. Also, didn't find any of the schools I interviewed with to be a good fit. None of my friends wanted to go either.

I have actually never been to a Bengals game. I usually watch them at sports bars. If I get a real job (interviews on Wednesday!) then I definately will. It's just expensive when you don't have any sort of consistent income
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: