Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-16-2006, 01:32 PM   #16
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofVaginville
First of all, it's James Dolan and second of all, Dolan isn't responsible for who starts and who doesn't. In conclusion, you're a dumbass who doesn't know a thing about what he's saying.
Put him in front of the firing squad ******town!
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:33 PM   #17
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they delete the 'v' word for a womansprivate part here too?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:48 PM   #18
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Both Francis(VAN,HOU,ORL,NYK)

I still hate Francis for that.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:57 PM   #19
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation
Default re

PG wise I guess marbury, but overall I'd have to say Steve.

Did you know he once averaged 7 board per game while in houston?
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 04:11 PM   #20
James Colan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

James Colan has an OK reputation so far
Default PG

Now I have autistic sissy boys calling me names I see...

Well on a more mature note, tha knicks would be smart to off both Franchise and Starbury b/c they are both a cancer to that organization.. Drafting everyone in the last two years (except Balkman) was a step in the right direction, now they need to sell off those hanus contracts and aquire some more role players like Al Harrington, Troy Murphy, Brevin Knight?. People who do nothing more than get tha job done.

Oh yeah, his name should be James Colan after all the crap he created in NY
Love those Rolls Don't you?
James Colan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: