Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Stories about yourself getting owned

Man up. I know it's happened to every single one of you atleast once where you got owned. Tell your stories.

One time in middle school, someone threw my basketball over a chainlink fence, so I hopped the fence, but I got my shoe lace caught on top of the fence... and ofcourse, I happened to have my shoes double tied and because of that, I ended up hanging up side down from my shoe lace and then finally 5 minutes later, someone snipped my shoelace. I was so f*ckin pissed off after that... Worst part of it, it was right after school so people were everywhere so everyone saw my ass hanging upside down from a chainlink fence.

And heres one about owning myself. Me and one of my buddies were freshman in HS and we were playing basketball on 8 foot hoops so we can dunk. We were setting eachother up for alleyoops. I turned my back and tried to set my friend with an alleyoop bouncing it between my legs to go behind me... I f*cked up the bounce and smacked my self square in the nuts and was laying fetal position on the ground for 10-15 minutes. My friend, obviously, was laughing his ass off.

Last edited by clipps : 08-20-2007 at 08:58 PM.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:43 PM   #2
PrinceOthaPalace
I hit open layups

PrinceOthaPalace has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Stories about yourself getting owned

those are some pretty harsh stories but i have one too. One time in middle school i was sitting with the girl i liked and i threw up all over her. i know thats sounds childish but that killed me cuz she hated me after that.
PrinceOthaPalace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:44 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

In 11th grade we was in class just telling jokes as time went by. One of my friedns told a joke about some pimps and his ho's. Well anyway, part of the joke is to say the joke wrongs and wait for someont to correct the joke teller.

Well my ass corrects him and he slaps me, (part of the joke) but my ass wasn't joking around and was upset then a mug. We smoothed it out at lunch latter that day.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

What really sucks is when you're in middleschool or HS and you gotta get up for school and you have morning wood and your mom, dad, or sister like to be asses and snatch the covers off you and all you are wearing are your boxers.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
PrinceOthaPalace
I hit open layups

PrinceOthaPalace has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
What really sucks is when you're in middleschool or HS and you gotta get up for school and you have morning wood and your mom, dad, or sister like to be asses and snatch the covers off you and all you are wearing are your boxers.
lol i hate when that happens
PrinceOthaPalace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:14 PM   #6
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Back in 3rd grade I used to go to Catholic school. So one day it was a day where we could where our own clothes, and I didn't really like to wear underwear. I was wearing sweatpants that day, and at the beginning of the day, I got a hard on. At the time I didn't know that this was a bad thing, since it never happened to me before, while I wasn't wearing underwear. So I walked around for about 2 hours with a hard on, and then something worse happened.

I get called up to the front of the class to do something on the board, blissfully unaware that I look like a fool. And it turns out that theres a whole in my pants. So while im moving around th front of the room, my dick slips through the whole, and whadayaknow, I can't get it to go back through. Good thing the only people from that class that I still see, are friends who rarely bring it up.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:39 PM   #7
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Back in 3rd grade I used to go to Catholic school. So one day it was a day where we could where our own clothes, and I didn't really like to wear underwear. I was wearing sweatpants that day, and at the beginning of the day, I got a hard on. At the time I didn't know that this was a bad thing, since it never happened to me before, while I wasn't wearing underwear. So I walked around for about 2 hours with a hard on, and then something worse happened.

I get called up to the front of the class to do something on the board, blissfully unaware that I look like a fool. And it turns out that theres a whole in my pants. So while im moving around th front of the room, my dick slips through the whole, and whadayaknow, I can't get it to go back through. Good thing the only people from that class that I still see, are friends who rarely bring it up.

****n awesome!!!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:44 PM   #8
clipps
Good college starter

I remember in middle school, I had a hard on and all I was wearing were boxers that didn't have the button on the crotch and basketball shorts. My math teacher called me up to figure out a math question on the board.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:46 PM   #9
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

I saw a group of hot chicks having drinks at a bar. There were four of them.
I thought why not go say hi to them.

( the table they were at was on those high tables with stooles, and the table wasn't very sturdy )

To make it short and sweet that table came crashing down, and all the drinks on top of it did too... I slipped and fell, and brought the table with me.

The words that were exchanged between me and all their boyfriends at the other table I didn't notice weren't very friendly... and the girls wouldn't shut up with the insults.

I had no choice but to run.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:54 PM   #10
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

You should have asked you teacher (only if she was a female) to put it back in for you.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:11 PM   #11
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I dont remember getting hard-ons in elementary school.

I flashed my wang in 1st grade and some girl said it was a worm.

Thought a tampon machine was a soap machine and asked my whole class why the men didnt have a soap machine. Yep.

Fell from a fence on my ass.

One time i had a random hard-on cus i had to pee. We were lifting weights and my friend flicked the tip of it.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:15 PM   #12
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

i peed in my pants in the 1st grade.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:22 PM   #13
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I got pantsed last year in front of the whole class with my teeny little briefs. I stood there like an idiot for 5 seconds. Most embarrasing thing that ever happened to me in my life.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:29 PM   #14
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I wore whitey tighties in middle school. Didnt change to boxers until high school.

I would run around in my whitey tighties with shoes lol...I was so gay.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:30 PM   #15
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the parachute is my self ownage.. when i was about 10 my dad took me to an air show and we saw these paratroppers dropping from the sky, how very cool that seemed to me and having a parachute became a priority in my life...
well so i get my mom to dye and old sheet blue for me and she's concerend but what the heck, i promissed her up and down i'd never jump off the roof with it...
of course not, the roof wasn't high enough what i needed was the pine tree in my neigbors yard that was like 4 stories tall...lol

the self ownage came quickly the sheet was snagged on a branch as soon as i jumped and i hit every limb i could on the way down...

they took me to the ER where i was judged to not have any broken bones but i had three fingernails removed because sap and pieces of bark had been rammed so deep underneath them from grabbing at anything that would slow me down...lol

and the real beauty of it is, i had cut a hole as a vent in the parachute just like the real ones so i wouldn't come down to slow
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: