Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2007, 11:32 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Stories about yourself getting owned

First day of freshman year in high school my sister's boyfriend and his friend 3D'd me (wrestling move) in the middle of the hallway...my books and everything flew everywhere and i had to play it off like i didnt mind while i cleaned them up
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:37 PM   #17
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
What really sucks is when you're in middleschool or HS and you gotta get up for school and you have morning wood and your mom, dad, or sister like to be asses and snatch the covers off you and all you are wearing are your boxers.
I hated it when they snatched the covers off me, period. Pissed me off.

For me, grade 4 I think, city relay race at the local stadium. I'm there with other members of my class in the relay race. (School event). The race was about to start, we all got in position, and then I realized to had to piss. I asked one of the adults on the sidelines if I could go and where the washroom was but he said it was too late and that I had to run with it.

Race was going to start, I was the second one to recieve the baton. I even begin going a little in my pants, desperately trying to hold it in. Praying to God we do it quick, my teammate finally gives me the baton, and I hold it with one hand and I hold my crotch with my other hand and run as fast as I can down the track and hand it to my other teammate. I was so nervous I actually dropped it on the way and had to pick it back up and continue. My coach was annoyed yet he found it a bit funny. We were the favorites to win, but we got 2nd or something. Embarassing. Running with the baton in one hand many holding my crotch and pants in the other, in front of about 5,000 people in a stadium. Marvelous.

After the race, heading into the locker room, I realized I didn't have to piss anymore. Looked down only to see a huge puddle on my pants. I went and didn't even know it. I felt like committing suicide on the spot.

Quote:
First day of freshman year in high school my sister's boyfriend and his friend 3D'd me (wrestling move) in the middle of the hallway...my books and everything flew everywhere and i had to play it off like i didnt mind while i cleaned them up
Haha yeah I got that, except outside in the snow.

Another thing, I was walking down the staircase with a bunch of friends in grade 7 or so, and we usually play pranks on each other. You know, taking pencils and paper from each other and hiding them, writing crap on the chalkboard, etc. But this time, they took it upon themselves to knock my binder out of my hand while going down the stairs. Worst part is, it was open. Hundreds of papers, notes, pencils, everything, splattered all over the floor. Everybody bursted out laughing, and I did too.

I cleaned it all up, was late for class, walked in and saw my friends already there. It was all good though; at lunch later that day, they all got b-smacked, hard.

Last edited by Richie2k6 : 08-20-2007 at 11:42 PM.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:48 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered somewhat coolL.Kizzle is considered somewhat coolL.Kizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
At least they didn't ... "Get the Tables."

I got stone cold stunned after band class once in 8th grade.

Well back to gettin' owned. In high school all the dudes used to play "the gay game" and y'all don't act like you don't know what that is . Slappin balls, f*cking people with out warning, grabbing ass, the usual.

Well earlier that day, I got smashed in the restroom by two of my friends unanounced. So I was gonna get him back in class. While the teacher was doing something (or so I thought) I get him and f*ck the sh it out of him, while I think the teacher is busy doing something. Well, I guess he wasn't doing anything, just watching me tear this guy apart.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #19
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Back in 3rd grade I used to go to Catholic school. So one day it was a day where we could where our own clothes, and I didn't really like to wear underwear. I was wearing sweatpants that day, and at the beginning of the day, I got a hard on. At the time I didn't know that this was a bad thing, since it never happened to me before, while I wasn't wearing underwear. So I walked around for about 2 hours with a hard on, and then something worse happened.

I get called up to the front of the class to do something on the board, blissfully unaware that I look like a fool. And it turns out that theres a whole in my pants. So while im moving around th front of the room, my dick slips through the whole, and whadayaknow, I can't get it to go back through. Good thing the only people from that class that I still see, are friends who rarely bring it up.

wow!!!
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:26 AM   #20
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
i peed in my pants in the 1st grade.
Same here. It happened when I was walking home from school, and I had to pee real bad. There was nowhere to go pee and there were a lot of people on the streets so I couldn't go anywhere to pee on the street. Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore and pissed my pants. The piss was all warm and was running down my leg.

Another time, me and my friends were playing baseball after school. My problem was I didn't feel good and felt like I was gong to have diarrhea. Therefore, I decided to go home and use the bathroom. Unfortunately, I had to walk home and couldn't make it in time so I diarrheaed in my pants. fucking disgusting.
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:35 AM   #21
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Myself getting owned? Well I'm alwaysy known as the 'hardest working' guy in my house, and the physics teacher was having us all lined up outside the classroom and called us in for our exam results, and I cried when I got 76% and had to walk past the whole class to get out. Stupid exam paper. That was 2 months ago.

There was another instance (I didn't get owned this time, I did the owning) where a guy was just pissing me off so much and I threw him to the ground, kicked him twice in the chest, picked him up again and threw him onto a nearby sofa. Needless to say, he became much more friendlier afterwards.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:37 AM   #22
gotchapikachu!
I airball my layups

gotchapikachu! has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILballa
Same here. It happened when I was walking home from school, and I had to pee real bad. There was nowhere to go pee and there were a lot of people on the streets so I couldn't go anywhere to pee on the street. Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore and pissed my pants. The piss was all warm and was running down my leg.

Another time, me and my friends were playing baseball after school. My problem was I didn't feel good and felt like I was gong to have diarrhea. Therefore, I decided to go home and use the bathroom. Unfortunately, I had to walk home and couldn't make it in time so I diarrheaed in my pants. fucking disgusting.
damn dude too much info! shiiit

one time i was laughin so hard and milk came out my nose and i wasnt even drinkin milk! o man! soooo embarrasing
gotchapikachu! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:42 AM   #23
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

This has to be some sort of group therapy. I have a few:

1) Puked first day of freshman high school getting off the bus in front of all the hot chicks. I was so embarrassed that I didn't go to the second day of school.

2) I have six sisters (yes I do) and was running late for either junior high or high school and couldn't find my jeans. I figured they were in the wash, so I went and grabbed the first pair and hurried out. Once I got to school I found they had little bows and those girl zippers on the bottom of the pants leg. I wanted to kill myself like on the spot.

3) Went swimming in the ocean and had to be rescued by a lifeguard in fourth grade. Once I got to the beach there was a big crowd and everyone was clapping, and I started bawling my eyes out and did so for the rest of the day. I still am leery to go into the ocean thanks to this traumatic experience.

4) A couple times I thought I had to fart, squeezed one out and found that a lot more than air came out. Had to hit the bathrooms REAL quick and ditch the underwear in the stall or garbage. YOU know what I'm talking about.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:46 AM   #24
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:

I did the same sh!t one time. It was so bad. Fortunately no one saw me or was around me, but it sucked really bad. When I was in middleschool, I had to walk home from school every day because none of my parents couldn't get off work untill 6 or 7 and my brother always had baseball and my sister only had her perment and my parents were really strict about that sh!t.

So anyway. I was walking home from school, any normal day, except my stomach was hurting because I had the sh!ts. Unfortunately, I was about 3 blocks away from the closest place that had a bathroom. I walked a little faster and eventually ran, but couldn't hold it, I sh!t my pants. I went to the closest place that had a bathroom which was a jack in the box. Fortunately, I had long pants on so I was able to play like nothing happened. I went in the bathroom, ditched my boxers, cleaned myself up as much as I can and then went home commando. Funny part was, I simply left my sh!tty boxers in one of the stalls behind the toilet.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:49 AM   #25
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSuperStar
4) A couple times I thought I had to fart, squeezed one out and found that a lot more than air came out. Had to hit the bathrooms REAL quick and ditch the underwear in the stall or garbage. YOU know what I'm talking about.

You sharted
Old 08-21-2007, 02:09 AM   #26
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i was at a bar once and got dared by a friend to go up ot this random hot girl and tell her that i thought she looked like a slut and wanted to meet her in the mens bathroom and fuck her brains out. She proceeded to slap me in the face. so i guess i got owned? But then i said im sorry it was a dare and it was ok. so i guess i didnt?
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:23 AM   #27
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

i just owned myself about 15 seconds ago.

Went outside into the shed, was looking at my phone and smacked my head into an overhead wooden beam. Owwwww.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:45 AM   #28
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Having sex with a girl and then when I was going to nut on her face her mom walks in
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:59 AM   #29
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Dodonpa has an OK reputation so far

back in HS playing in a varsity basketball game.. it was one of the last tournaments, so we had the whole school come cheering

i was guarding this guy, followed him pretty tight all the way when he was bringing the ball upcourt and i was running backwards.
then i guess my shoe had too much grip or smth, while running backwards, my feet stuck to the ground, i flip and fell backwards, pulled a muscle on my thigh..and layed down in pain for like 15 seconds.
and this is all from noncontact, just me running backwards..
had to be helped off the court.. the other guy was laughing too..

the aww from the crowd made me so embarassed
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:26 AM   #30
clipps
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
i just owned myself about 15 seconds ago.

Went outside into the shed, was looking at my phone and smacked my head into an overhead wooden beam. Owwwww.

HAHA. I did that sh!t one time too. I was still living in NM at the time. I was at my house with a bunch of friends, both girls and guys. We were drinking and us guys were feeling a little bit roudy so me and one of my other friends get some boxing gloves on and started boxing eachother. I felt like f*cking around and made some tae kwon do impressions. I pretended to do a jump kick and I hit my head on a wooden beam. What sucked was that i did that part right in front of a group of girls. And because of that, I tried to play it off like it was nothing. They knew that I smacked my head hardcore but I tried to pretend it was nothing. I was suprised that my head didn't blead, but I had a gnarly bump on my head for a few days. My head was shaved at the time so it was completely noticable.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: