Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-21-2007, 03:49 AM   #31
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Stories about yourself getting owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Having sex with a girl and then when I was going to nut on her face her mom walks in

I would say that she's the one who got owned...
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:30 AM   #32
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I used to work at a Kroger store and I was outside pushing the shopping carts back into the store. I decided to see how fast I could get the carts movin and in the process, I lose control of them, fall down, and skin my legs pretty good. Happened to be right at the very moment when our store manager walked outside. Carts go flying everywhere, one nails the back of this Lincoln Navigator, and I get the scolding of a lifetime from the manager........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:57 PM   #33
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I used to work at a Kroger store and I was outside pushing the shopping carts back into the store. I decided to see how fast I could get the carts movin and in the process, I lose control of them, fall down, and skin my legs pretty good. Happened to be right at the very moment when our store manager walked outside. Carts go flying everywhere, one nails the back of this Lincoln Navigator, and I get the scolding of a lifetime from the manager........

What did the person in the navigator do??!?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #34
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Having sex with a girl and then when I was going to nut on her face her mom walks in
Similar thing happened to me. I was having sex with this girl while her mom was home, and the girl was making a lot of noise. So her mom burst through the door and we quickly covered ourselves with the bedsheets. She said "What are you doing, and I want the truth!!!". I couldn't think so I said "Um, uh, we're just watchin a movie"(the TV wasn't even on). I almost had to walk home in my boxers, but luckily she through my clothes out the window.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:18 PM   #35
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

What did the person in the navigator do??!?

Thankfully, they were still in the store and my shift was pretty much over anyway, so I didn't have to find out about the shock/horror on their face......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:25 PM   #36
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Similar thing happened to me. I was having sex with this girl while her mom was home, and the girl was making a lot of noise. So her mom burst through the door and we quickly covered ourselves with the bedsheets. She said "What are you doing, and I want the truth!!!". I couldn't think so I said "Um, uh, we're just watchin a movie"(the TV wasn't even on). I almost had to walk home in my boxers, but luckily she through my clothes out the window.
Same thing happening to me, except I was getting brains. Her mom walked in and asked what we were doing and we grabbed the blankets quick. She looked at us weird and left, luckily we didn't get caught.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:50 PM   #37
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

it was a rhetorical question, she probably knew what you were doing
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:53 PM   #38
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Same thing happening to me, except I was getting brains. Her mom walked in and asked what we were doing and we grabbed the blankets quick. She looked at us weird and left, luckily we didn't get caught.
I may be getting old, but what does "getting brains" mean? Is that oral sex or does it refer to something more rectal?
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:02 PM   #39
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I may be getting old, but what does "getting brains" mean? Is that oral sex or does it refer to something more rectal?

"Getting brains" means they were both studying for their exams.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: