Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-21-2007, 12:31 AM   #1
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Stuffed animals??

ok..i was reading this thing today about how there's this guy n he's married and he sleeps with stuffed animals...

is there something wrong with that in your mind?

i mean...do any of you hold a stuffed animal because it's special or something?

I know i do..

p.s...it'd be nice if you could post your age or how long you've had the stuffed animal

Last edited by nash4eva!gosuns : 08-21-2007 at 12:34 AM.
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:32 AM   #2
gotchapikachu!
I airball my layups

gotchapikachu! has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Stuffed animals??

ya, my stuffed pikachu, and squirrtle
gotchapikachu! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:37 AM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

To me its ok to have a stuffed animal (for guys) if it has some sentimental value. Like if your gf gave it to you, or if someone who died gave it to you and you want something of theirs to keep close. But if you're like at the store and see a puppy and go "Ay yo man that thing is cute as f*ck" and you buy it then its insanely fruity.

I got stuff that girls gave me for valentines day and stuff that i still have tho

and i'm 21 since you threw that in there lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:41 AM   #4
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still have a stuffed Winnie the Pooh and a dog, my grandfather gave them to me when I was born. He died when I was 5 so I barely remember him at all. I will hold on to them as long as I can but I don't sleep with them. I'm 21 as well.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:42 AM   #5
gotchapikachu!
I airball my layups

i bought my dolls at the store
Old 08-21-2007, 12:43 AM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotchapikachu!
i bought my dolls at the store

Yes...that's where most goods are purchased...
Old 08-21-2007, 12:44 AM   #7
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ya, my stuffed pikachu, and squirrtle

Pikachu sucks ass, you need to get Shoe.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:44 AM   #8
gotchapikachu!
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yes...that's where most goods are purchased...
i kno but you said like that some are given as presents so i was jus sayin
my bad man...
Old 08-21-2007, 12:45 AM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
i kno but you said like that some are given as presents so i was jus sayin
my bad man...

lol nah no need to apologize pikachu I'm just playin. Welcome to ISH btw
Old 08-21-2007, 12:45 AM   #10
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I guess for girls it's normal.
I got a whole bunch of 'em, and I'm 14.

P.S: I'm never going to grow up .
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:45 AM   #11
gotchapikachu!
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Pikachu sucks ass, you need to get Shoe.

ya i woulda but wher i liv they ran out of chinpokomon dolls real fast
and pikachu doesnt suck ass
Old 08-21-2007, 12:47 AM   #12
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
I guess for girls it's normal.
I got a whole bunch of 'em, and I'm 14.

P.S: I'm never going to grow up .

you're a girl?!! rock on (if the answer is yes!!)
stick around
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:52 AM   #13
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
you're a girl?!! rock on (if the answer is yes!!)
stick around

Yep!
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:54 AM   #14
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
Yep!

That was a mistake.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:55 AM   #15
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

I never slept with a stuffed animal as a child. I did sleep with a Hulk Hogan night light.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: