Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 09-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #16
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: CJ Miles

THE FLASH!!

Yeah, I could get into that. I mean, if I went to the RMR I should totally go for the NBDL team.

What do you all think about the posibility of signing Linton Johsnon III or Eric Williams? I guess both are defensive SF's with some experience. I say they might be stacking position to facilitate an AK trade.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:49 PM   #17
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation
Default Re: CJ Miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi>mario
THE FLASH!!

Yeah, I could get into that. I mean, if I went to the RMR I should totally go for the NBDL team.

What do you all think about the posibility of signing Linton Johsnon III or Eric Williams? I guess both are defensive SF's with some experience. I say they might be stacking position to facilitate an AK trade.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised to hear that they were even looking at those guys, since the power forward spot is obviously pretty well filled with Boozer getting most of the minutes, and Millsap coming off the bench and playing small forward as well. I think they are preparing themselves for if and when they trade Kirilenko, nothing is absolute, but I think they realize that it's highly possible that it will happen this year, might as well bring in a couple guy or two to back up Millsap when he starts primarily playing the SF position, since I think if a trade goes down they will be getting a shooting guard or center.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:17 AM   #18
lowblok
High School Varsity 6th Man

lowblok has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: CJ Miles - Starting to impress?

With the way CJ has played so far , will the Jazz be able to keep him on the cheap or lose him to a bigger offer?

If the offers do come does anyone think that the Jazz will match them or let him go?

p.s. Forget to add, what about that one hander on amare? The reactions where even better, no chest pumping or yahooing just a hand slap & tap on the head.....

Last edited by lowblok : 01-11-2008 at 08:20 AM.
lowblok is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: