Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-23-2007, 11:05 AM   #16
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who in the Hell invented the 'HOV' lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerfan22
is that they are so liberal and try to slow you down in the fast lane for no f?cking reason.
what logical leap did you take there, cause im not following the transition?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:06 AM   #17
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Call me when you've driven in Paris. That place is bat-**** insane.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #18
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I havent driven in paris, but there is really no comparison between the driving in major european cities and the US (part of it has to do with the post-hoc addition of the highways to already established cities - something not as prevelant in the western US). IMO it is a different brand of crazy driving, perhaps even reckless, whereas bad driving in the us has some elements of recklessness combined with limited awareness of surrounding motorists and general self-centered approaches. Plus stupid people.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 PM   #19
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
what logical leap did you take there, cause im not following the transition?

I'm talking about people who move into the fast lane (far left) just to slow you down and they go below the speed limit. You can't pass them because there are too many cars on the passing lane. That's what I meant. It happens all the time.

Did that not make sense or do I have to draw pictures too?
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:28 PM   #20
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'm talking about people who move into the fast lane (far left) just to slow you down and they go below the speed limit. You can't pass them because there are too many cars on the passing lane. That's what I meant. It happens all the time.

No that makes perfect sense.... You need to go to were
the real traffic hell is.... Dallas.

And this complaint of yours will seem like heaven
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:31 PM   #21
blazerfan22
Retro is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
No that makes perfect sense.... You need to go to were
the real traffic hell is.... Dallas.

And this complaint of yours will seem like heaven

Yeah, I was just talking to a friend from work and he says Dallas is insane. He said Portland is low key compared to Dallas and I believe it.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:42 PM   #22
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Yeah, I was just talking to a friend from work and he says Dallas is insane. He said Portland is low key compared to Dallas and I believe it.

This friend you speak of knows what the hell he is talking about.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #23
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:

no, but how does that make them liberal?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:03 PM   #24
blazerfan22
Retro is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
no, but how does that make them liberal?

Are you a teacher or something? Is this a test?

Move on dude. It's not that important.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:06 PM   #25
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kentville can get pretty hectic at times.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:11 PM   #26
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far

traffic on the LA freeways = the closest thing to hell we have on earth
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:12 PM   #27
blazerfan22
Retro is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222

I bet.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:20 PM   #28
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222

No I got one better... It's called myspace.com
Old 08-24-2007, 02:13 AM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Call me when you have decided to stop going to panzy places like Paris. Damn Canadians.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:29 AM   #30
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Call me when you have decided to stop going to panzy places like Paris. Damn Canadians.

Have you been to Paris?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: