Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2007, 11:44 PM   #16
-primetime-

Default Re: Jump on the Seahawks bandwagon NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Sorry, either the Saints or Eagles are taking the NFC with the Rams having an outside chance as well.
I can't believe no one is taking Dallas seriously

they will have a top 5 defense and if Romo can look as good as he did then they will have a top 5 offense as well

hell, I know that preseason doesn't count but Romo looks like a stud right now.

and T.O. is healthy...no broken hand

The only reason Dallas lost to the SeaHags last year was a stupid dropped ball.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #17
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I'm not sleeping on Dallas, I simple don't think they have what it takes to become the NFC champion - although it doesn't take much.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #18
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seattle isn't even the best team in there divison. Just watch the Cards destroy there oppenents.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:59 PM   #19
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I can't believe no one is taking Dallas seriously

they will have a top 5 defense and if Romo can look as good as he did then they will have a top 5 offense as well

hell, I know that preseason doesn't count but Romo looks like a stud right now.

and T.O. is healthy...no broken hand

The only reason Dallas lost to the SeaHags last year was a stupid dropped ball.

They'll have a top 10 offense if Romo plays well, top 5 is a little too generous.

Indy, San Diego, New England, New Orleans, and Cincinnati would be my top 5.

Dallas is in the next group along with Seattle, Denver, San Fran., and St. Louis.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:02 AM   #20
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
They'll have a top 10 offense if Romo plays well, top 5 is a little too generous.

Indy, San Diego, New England, New Orleans, and Cincinnati would be my top 5.

Dallas is in the next group along with Seattle, Denver, San Fran., and St. Louis.
i ment NFC
Old 08-23-2007, 12:04 AM   #21
go_blue
High school junior varsity star

go_blue has an OK reputation so far

they will have a pretty good shot at making the semifinals but i dont no about the superbowl
go_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:07 AM   #22
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend

Phenom has an OK reputation so far

Seahawks are still a good team but they're more middle of the pack. Alexander's regressed. Their offensive line isn't as imposing, which also might have something to do with alexander's declining numbers. And I'm still waiting on Hasselbeck to come back to PB form. Their defense will have to step up more than ever this year, and I'm not sure they addressed their secondary woes of last year adequately enough.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:08 AM   #23
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
i ment NFC

Yea, everybody needs to understand that Dallas just wants to be....

In that dam NFC championship game,.... and I'm sure we will win it.

Whoever we play in the AFC for the trophy..... If it's the pats outlook isn't so good.

Good thing we play them week 6 which is the game I'll be attending.

Chicago, Philly, St.Louis, New Orleans are threats... but have major weaknesses as well.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:30 AM   #24
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Seattle isn't even the best team in there divison. Just watch the Cards destroy there oppenents

As much as I'd love to see Arizona finally break through, their best shot this season is a Wild-Card, and that's really pushing it. With their core of talent now, as they fully develop and gel in the next two seasons, if E. James can keep up, and if AZ can add a few key pieces on defense, don't be shocked to see the Cardinals emerge as a dominant NFC contender for years to follow.

I almost look at them like I do the Bengals. Tons of talent, it just takes many seasons to finally get it together. The Cards are overdue for some serious ass kicking.
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #25
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Don't be the last one to get on

I am telling you right now that the Seahawks are the best team in the NFC and will go to the Super Bowl and post a brilliant record in the season.

Start rooting for them now, you'll look GOOD later

its amazing that the seahawks have done so well the past two years and still get little national love...

glove--- if you use firefox, there is a seahawk theme that is pretty cool

go to tools--add on-- themes-- get themes
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:46 PM   #26
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far

Uhm yes your receivers do suck.

The guy brings up Bobby Engram and DJ Hackett Those guys are as average as they get..
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glove is a homer. Team could have gone 0-16 last season and he makes this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20

I am assuming you were joking with the Rams. And sorry, Saints will "barely" make playoffs, while Philly won't, another McNabb injury

Another Mcnabb injury? How about i list injuries to the Seahawks that took place last year. :rollingeyes:
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #28
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
its amazing that the seahawks have done so well the past two years and still get little national love...

Part of it is because of all the whining and crying after they lost the SB, and how weak that division has been.

Last edited by Jackass18 : 08-23-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:48 PM   #29
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Part of it is because of all the whining and crying after they lost the SB, and how weak that division has been.

if we polled people regarding the calls, i bet most would say we had a pretty good reason to be upset
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:52 PM   #30
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
Uhm yes your receivers do suck.

The guy brings up Bobby Engram and DJ Hackett Those guys are as average as they get..

They have Ben Obomanu though and that guy is the shit in Madden. He costs only like 200k, but he catches everything, a steal as a 3rd or 4th WR in fantasy franchise mode.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: