Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #1
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far
Default What field of work?

What field of work are you studying for or already involved in?
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:55 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What field of work?

i work in a factory, stay in school kids!!!
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:55 PM   #3
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

I'm interested in journalism.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:03 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

college senior in Journalism/public relations
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:25 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Certified to teach k-5. Enjoy teaching, and working with the younger kids because of the enthusiam they bring. Not my first choice in college. In fact, if you would've told me 5 years ago that I would be a certified teacher, I would've laughed in your face. Just something I kinda discovered along the way. However, I want to have a family someday and I have a tough decision to make. Teaching doesn't pay for shi!t, so I may end up in administration or something
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:41 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Social psychologist and writer. Bill Bryson with an edge.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:48 PM   #7
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

marketing/advertising

though i am still in high school so that could change.
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:51 PM   #8
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Film/digital video directing and writing.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:54 PM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Film/digital video directing and writing.

my friend got a similar degree and uses that piece of paper to bag groceries

Props to getting a real job
Old 08-22-2007, 11:01 PM   #10
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Graphic Designer for a tech company.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:07 PM   #11
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
my friend got a similar degree and uses that piece of paper to bag groceries

Props to getting a real job

Sucks for him, do you know where he graduated from?

I'm still in school and will be for another 21 months or so.

I have already talked with and made connections with a man who was a producer and advisor on Ray, Chronicles of Narnia, Holes, and Because of Winn Dixie, and another man who is a script supervisor/writer at DreamWorks. Hopefully when the time comes, those guys can help me launch my career or at least help me find a high paying, artistic/creative job I would enjoy.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:10 PM   #12
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Sucks for him, do you know where he graduated from?

I'm still in school and will be for another 21 months or so.

I have already talked with and made connections with a man who was a producer and advisor on Ray, Chronicles of Narnia, Holes, and Because of Winn Dixie, and another man who is a script supervisor/writer at DreamWorks. Hopefully when the time comes, those guys can help me launch my career or at least help me find a high paying, artistic/creative job I would enjoy.

Oops, though you were already out of school.........

He went to Ohio University here in my hometown of Athens, OH.

Come to find out, the only thing he ever learned out to do was operate a F uckin camera

Last edited by mlh1981 : 08-22-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:11 PM   #13
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Importer/exporter have been running my own business for 3 years now.

Budding national tennis player and movie producer! Being a businessman pays but it's boring as ****.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #14
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Oops, though you were already out of school.........

He went to Ohio University here in my hometown of Athens, OH.

Come to find out, the only thing he ever learned out to do was operate a F uckin camera

Yeah, I would be graduating this coming spring but I transferred schools so I have "start over" because my film classes from CU don't all transfer. It set me back quite a bit unfortuantely.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:52 PM   #15
-primetime-

I make video games
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: