Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-06-2006, 10:16 PM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady ?

Say if Vince and T-Mac were on the market, and you could choose one the the two All-Stars to come back to the team, wich way would you go.

a) Vince Carter
b) Tracy McGrady
c) none of the above.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:24 PM   #2
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

none of the above

Vince would just ***** his way out again

T-Mac has back injuries and could never be the same again next season.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:31 PM   #3
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

a)...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:35 PM   #4
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

None- I don't think they want to be here.
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:08 AM   #5
power works
High School JV MVP

power works has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs down

c) none of the above
power works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:19 AM   #6
DeepStich
I airball my layups

DeepStich has an OK reputation so far

C) they're both lazy mofo's who's superstar tallents got to their heads (i.e. the bull Vince pulled with the Raptors and the T-Mac not doing any work this year...)
DeepStich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:35 AM   #7
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

None of the above at the moment.

But if both wanted to be here and were on top of there games I would take Vince. Even though T-Mac is the more talented player.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:37 AM   #8
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

I know I wouldn't want either back on the team, just because they don't deserve the honour of putting on that jersey again. It should be a privelage to play in the NBA, and they both seemed to put themselves above that fact. Now, one is flourishing, but has a heart the size of a marble, while the other is riddled with injuries and seems like his career could head downhill.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:39 AM   #9
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

C)

Tracy has too many laziness and injury issues. Although the bad blood with him and the fans wouldn't be near as bad as with Vince.

Vince already quit on this team once and whined his way off it. He would never be welcomed back (at least I hope not).
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:42 AM   #10
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

C) for sure
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:48 PM   #11
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

OK, I would say C......if they played a few more seasons together it might have been nice. But you have to remember, for T-Mac to become what he has, he left. And for Vince, he didn't want to be here. He would rather play for Jay-Z then play for RB (Rob Babcock). But if he only knew. New GM (Colangelo), new assistant staff, new everything and now everything comes together AFTER he leaves. Does this say anything? So definately C because without those 2 on our roster, our team has become more of a "friendly environment" in some cases. In other cases, T-Mac is good, but with all the back spasms he has had with bad back problems and everything, his game has diminished quite a bit to the point where he has missed more games than played. But good luck to T-Mac in Houston but for Vince, meh, go make a CD like Ron Artest just so that we can break them.

Peace.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:59 PM   #12
Unregistered

Default Neither!

Tracy has injury problems and doesn't want to be here, and Vince has motivational problems and doesn't want to be here. Neither of those star players would do anything to boost team morale, and it would compromise Bosh's position as the team leader, not to mention both of those players play best when they are the one's to carry the majority of the scoring load. The way our team is now, they play the best when they can share the ball and get scoring from a variety of positions.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:36 PM   #13
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

I'd take Carter.. and then trade him.. for a player who doesn't report, 2 bench players that don't want to play for Toronto.. and a first rounder.. Great idea right?
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #14
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
I'd take Carter.. and then trade him.. for a player who doesn't report, 2 bench players that don't want to play for Toronto.. and a first rounder.. Great idea right?

One more first rounder and you got a deal.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:43 PM   #15
SirPresident
I hit open 5-footers

SirPresident has an OK reputation so far

C- **** both those ******s
SirPresident is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: