Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-23-2007, 06:30 PM   #16
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official #10 Dunker Of All Time According To ISH

Quote:
and i dont care about dunk contests... what is spuds dunking resume in games??
Well I think their dunk contest abilities should have something to do with their rankings. We're ratings the best dunkers, why not include their dunk contest accolades?
Quote:
and dont tell me short dudes cant dunk on people, I have seen AI dunk on people early in his career and he is only 5"10
Spud Webb is 5"7, Iverson is 5"11. That's a legitimate high differential, especially because of the fact that they're under 6 feet tall.
Quote:
Nate Robinson has a dunk contest championship and he is small too, why not put him up there to then???
Because he's 2 years pro.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:31 PM   #17
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Josh Smith.
basketballer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:44 PM   #18
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far

What an effin joke you already have andre iguodala as your players to consider? hahaha lame....
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #19
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

SHAQ!

How could Chocolate Thunder be ahead of him? Shaq is the friggin Chocolate Hurricane!

Name one player who used the dunk more effectively than Shaq. He is the best in game dunker ever.

bloody Hell.... go look up a highlight package or something and get real people. He should have been top 5.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:24 PM   #20
Kobe Bean Bryant
I airball my layups

Kobe Bean Bryant has an OK reputation so far

Spud Webb, he has to get in now.
Kobe Bean Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:06 PM   #21
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Desmond.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:13 PM   #22
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected poster

Daryl Dawkins mayne
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:14 PM   #23
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

VCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Well I think their dunk contest abilities should have something to do with their rankings. We're ratings the best dunkers, why not include their dunk contest accolades?

Spud Webb is 5"7, Iverson is 5"11. That's a legitimate high differential, especially because of the fact that they're under 6 feet tall.

Because he's 2 years pro.

Webb is 5'6" actually. A 5 inch difference is big also Iverson has a wingspan a little over 6'3". I vote for McGrady though.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #24
-primetime-

spud
Old 08-23-2007, 11:03 PM   #25
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

chris mullin
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 05:42 AM   #26
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

tom chambers!
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:07 AM   #27
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Desmond Mason, no doubt. Even wonder if he shouldn't be higher on the list. Dude was explosive and aggressive as hell. Besides, he won slam dunk contest in his rookie year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGL_I77YFNc

Last edited by Lebowsky : 08-24-2007 at 06:21 AM.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:12 AM   #28
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

go with Spud.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:28 PM   #29
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Connie Hawkins, Johnny Green and Gus Johnson should be on the dunkers to consider list.

And my vote goes to "THE HAWK" Connie Hawkins. Hawkins was already a legend before he stepped foot in the NBA, the ABA, even the ABL. He made his name on the streets of NYC. You think Doc was something, read up on Cornelius Hawkins.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:53 PM   #30
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

Daryl Dawkins.
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: