Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-16-2006, 09:30 AM   #1
bigbballfan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bigbballfan has an OK reputation so far
Default Biggest Disgrace in professional sport ever.

This team will be marred by the what has been done to it for the next 5 to 10 years.

1. the people that are at the knicks are invested in making it work. It cant work. they are out of 2007 draft. If they improve to a shade below average they will be out of the 2008 draft as well. So drafts are no good for us.

2. Stephon Marbury has not much more value on the open market than Stevie franchise (wrecker) and neither player has shown that they could be considered seriously as an all-star again. they only have value in the DVDs of thier past exploits.

3. Quentin Richardson has value if he can get the ball wide open for a shot. he is playing for the knicks though.

4. Thomas is not a good coach. The proof is in the players that he likes. Marbury.

5. Crawford will go backwards without Larry Browns direction. He was playing well.

6. Nate Robinson is a joke that belongs in the globetrotters not on an NBA basketball court. Imagine he spent his life working on latteral quickness and shooting from the perimeter. If he could do those things as well as he dunks he would have started for Larry last season. but he was too busy pulling on his shirt waiving his hands around, basically, acting like someone who doesn't belong there.

7. Eddy curry is not worth Tyrus Thomas and any of the top 5 in 2007. Isaiah.

8. Penny Hardaway's contract was about to expire. If you are going to trade that you have to get something in return. we didn't.

9. Raymond Felton or Chris Paul > Marbury and Francis.

10. If we come last. if we do come last. and the bulls get Oden. Dolan and Thomas will have committed a crime unlike any in professional sporting history and will have morgaged our future for eddy curry. think about it. FOR EDDY CURRY.
bigbballfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:16 PM   #2
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Let's say Zeke is fired midway through this season (I am not saying he will be, let's just say he will be...)... do you think he will coach again? :confused:

And I am not talking about coaching NBA team... I am talking about any team - NBA, NCAA, WNBA,...

What do you think guys? :rollingeyes:
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:25 PM   #3
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far

I dont know how Isiah keeps getting jobs. He did nothing while he was with Toronto. He coached Indiana a year after they got out of the Finals and they were barely .500. He completely destroyed the entire CBA. The whole league, are you kidding me. And what he has done to the Knicks is unprecedented. The only way Isiah gets a job after this is if the organization is purposely trying to lose. Maybe he can coach a high school team, but NBA, forget about it. I cant see a competitive college program giving him a job either, not even the Hoosiers. He is done.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:29 PM   #4
AndDru1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AndDru1 has an OK reputation so far
Default It's easy for me to say but...

Things aren't as bad as they seem, just wait and see.
AndDru1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:21 PM   #5
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Biggest Disgrace in professional sport ever.

Lets do some research and find bigger disgraces in professional sport...

maybe racially segregating baseball;

maybe the Chicago White Sox fixing the World Series;

maybe giving away Babe Ruth;

....we can keep going--but a bad move by a franchise is an annual, and actually many times a year experience
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 05:00 PM   #6
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Question Yeah...

Well, the bright side of things is that if you guys have another losing season...Isiah is gone. So, to Knicks fans, a winning season and keeping Isiah or...one more losing season and get rid of Isiah?
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:56 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
Well, the bright side of things is that if you guys have another losing season...Isiah is gone. So, to Knicks fans, a winning season and keeping Isiah or...one more losing season and get rid of Isiah?

tough call but i thik losing season and fire isaiah is the only way to save the knicks...Dolan is a piece of crap too
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: