This team will be marred by the what has been done to it for the next 5 to 10 years.
1. the people that are at the knicks are invested in making it work. It cant work. they are out of 2007 draft. If they improve to a shade below average they will be out of the 2008 draft as well. So drafts are no good for us.
2. Stephon Marbury has not much more value on the open market than Stevie franchise (wrecker) and neither player has shown that they could be considered seriously as an all-star again. they only have value in the DVDs of thier past exploits.
3. Quentin Richardson has value if he can get the ball wide open for a shot. he is playing for the knicks though.
4. Thomas is not a good coach. The proof is in the players that he likes. Marbury.
5. Crawford will go backwards without Larry Browns direction. He was playing well.
6. Nate Robinson is a joke that belongs in the globetrotters not on an NBA basketball court. Imagine he spent his life working on latteral quickness and shooting from the perimeter. If he could do those things as well as he dunks he would have started for Larry last season. but he was too busy pulling on his shirt waiving his hands around, basically, acting like someone who doesn't belong there.
7. Eddy curry is not worth Tyrus Thomas and any of the top 5 in 2007. Isaiah.
8. Penny Hardaway's contract was about to expire. If you are going to trade that you have to get something in return. we didn't.
9. Raymond Felton or Chris Paul > Marbury and Francis.
10. If we come last. if we do come last. and the bulls get Oden. Dolan and Thomas will have committed a crime unlike any in professional sporting history and will have morgaged our future for eddy curry. think about it. FOR EDDY CURRY.