Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 09-20-2007, 05:34 AM   #1
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has no real reputation yet.
Default See you in the playoffs???

You guys got a nice pick up in Charlie Bell but I still think the losses of Kapono and Posey really hurt. Shaq needs to do something cuz time is almost out for him. Don't see Chi-town in the playoffs again cuz you will be served legitimately this time. A healthy D-Wade is not enough. Then again i would be more concerned with just making the playoffs. Chicago,Detroit, Cleveland,Toronto,New Jersey, Orlando, Boston, Washington(healthy Agent Zero), all look like playoff teams, and that's 8 seeds right there. Don't forget about teams battling for a playoff birth like young and now J-rich, Bobcats, or the Knicks with Randolph addition, or bucks, or pacers...I def. don't hate the heat as much now that scumbag Posey is gone, but i still hate. I am only personally rooting for Penny, cuz Anfernee was a childhood idol on the court and lil' penny was the ****. His number was 1/2... baller
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:47 AM   #2
smileyman111
Can barely lace up my sneakers

smileyman111 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: See you in the playoffs???

Playoffs? For the Heat and the Bulls?!?
: : :
smileyman111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:37 PM   #3
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: See you in the playoffs???

The Heat will have to get a good role player through trade or undrafted foreign rookie. They lost Posey, Kapono and Shimmy, so their depth is thin. Otherwise they are in the lottery this season. If the Heat get Beasley, Rose or Mayo, they have a future again.

Personally I hope the Heat become a crap team for years to come, but that's only so that my team has less competition. I feel for Heat fans though. Raptors fans know what it's like to have a garbage team for years after your franchises highest point.

And realistically, you'll always have that Championship to gloat about.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: