Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far
Default The old J Fresh is not back at all

I have said I'd change the way I act here on the Knicks board. But I was just trying to have fun, I didn't say anything that could have gone out of hand, I just like to test Raptor fans. Bokes do what you got to do. Try to ban me whatever.

Come on guys how come we can't see eye to eye here?
Old 08-24-2007, 06:38 PM   #2
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The old J Fresh is not back at all

I don't care whether you get banned or not. Just bring a legit argument if you're gonna talk trash. Knickscity has made statements about the Raps before, but they weren't baseless garbage. I disagreed with him, but he did back it up with statistics, facts, and legit arguments, more than I can say for you.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:47 PM   #3
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I don't care whether you get banned or not. Just bring a legit argument if you're gonna talk trash. Knickscity has made statements about the Raps before, but they weren't baseless garbage. I disagreed with him, but he did back it up with statistics, facts, and legit arguments, more than I can say for you.

ok so if I can backup my arguments with stats and facts you will allow me to make an argument?
Old 08-24-2007, 08:36 PM   #4
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
ok so if I can backup my arguments with stats and facts you will allow me to make an argument?
yes
Old 08-25-2007, 09:09 AM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

J, starting a Raptors suck thread is not a good way to start an argument.

If anything, make a point and have a reason behind your point.

Just out grow this my man. It's easier to make an argument that you can win where both parties and the group who may be just reading acknowledges the knowledge you have in this basketball forum.

Me personally, even though no one on here can see me, I still don't want to be known as a dumbass. Every one wants respect regardless of what they do.

I know you want that on here, J. It;s just that your method isn't the best choice out there.

I hope you get it, my man.

Peace out. Knickscity.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:47 AM   #6
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

what team did Kobe Bryant scored 81 points on
Old 08-25-2007, 08:12 PM   #7
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23
what team did Kobe Bryant scored 81 points on
What team hasn't made the playoffs for so long?

Seriously think of something better to say then that bull****. Be original. Don't use the same old joke that isn't even funny anymore.

But hey, I shouldn't expect much from you so I can see why that is so funny to you.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:02 PM   #8
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
What team hasn't made the playoffs for so long?

Seriously think of something better to say then that bull****. Be original. Don't use the same old joke that isn't even funny anymore.

But hey, I shouldn't expect much from you so I can see why that is so funny to you.

what team has the most fans...new york

what team is more interesting to watch... new york

what team has a better history...new york

what team do alot of nba players like to play for....new york

what team has the best arena in the nba....new york

toronto had vince carter and that was it...
Old 08-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #9
MikeRo72
I airball my layups

MikeRo72 has an OK reputation so far

What thread needs to be locked........this one
Old 08-25-2007, 10:34 PM   #10
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I won't let this go on.......
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread