Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-26-2007, 04:13 PM   #16
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Is Kobe a franchise player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Who is the franchise player in Sacremento?
I didn't say every team had a Franchise Player, I said the Top 30 players in the league, factoring in leadership a little more, are Franchise Players...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:17 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
You don't get it

We aren't IN the Carmelo topic created by Da Ko King. We are in a "Is Kobe a Franchise player?"

Once again, wrong thread dumbass. This is not Da Ko King's thread, sorry.

Wow you're about as bright as the dog poo I stepped in this morning. Da Ko King thread = Carmelo, replies turned into Kobe. Kobe thread about Kobe, reply talked about Carmelo. If you cant see what was being done then you are stuck stupid. Which you normally are.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:18 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I didn't say every team had a Franchise Player, I said the Top 30 players in the league, factoring in leadership a little more, are Franchise Players...

Ok.

Whoever questions Kobe Bryant being a franchise player is moronic.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:18 PM   #19
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

duh?

im not really sure if i understand why thats even a question.

Hes one of the best players in the world. Why would it not be possible to build around the best player in the world?

Can Mitch Kupchak and the Lakers build a champtionship team for him with the pieces they have right now? Probably not. Can another team do so? Yes.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:18 PM   #20
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN

Can Mitch Kupchak and the Lakers build a champtionship team for him with the pieces they have right now? Probably not. Can another team do so? Yes.

So true.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:38 PM   #21
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Wow you're about as bright as the dog poo I stepped in this morning. Da Ko King thread = Carmelo, replies turned into Kobe. Kobe thread about Kobe, reply talked about Carmelo. If you cant see what was being done then you are stuck stupid. Which you normally are.

Are you seriously this stupid?

All I said was WRONG THREAD

I don't care WHAT the reason is, what you said has nothing to do with this topic/thread. So once again, WRONG THREAD dumbass
Old 08-26-2007, 04:46 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

Are you seriously this stupid?

All I said was WRONG THREAD

I don't care WHAT the reason is, what you said has nothing to do with this topic/thread. So once again, WRONG THREAD dumbass

Stating wrong thread is like questioning if Kobe a franchise player.

Stupid. Damn thats your theme?

Old 08-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #23
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Tim Duncan isn't a franchise player.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:55 PM   #24
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Stating wrong thread is like questioning if Kobe a franchise player.

Stupid. Damn thats your theme?

Who was questioning if Kobe was a Franchise player? Because it sure wasn't me. I stated Top 30 are Franchise Players. Did you see me question if Kobe was a Top 30 player? That's what I thought.

First it was the, "Breaking News, Donaghy to reveal 20 more referees" Thread which was 2 days late from you. You love jumping in topics and telling people that the thread was already posted, and when you make the same mistake, you disappear. Kind of like "I'm so embarrassed I don't even want to look at the thread". Oh by the way, are you keeping up? Iverson was drafted to your hometown 76ers Team.

So first the mistake of creating a thread which has been already created (And you love to criticize someone else when they do that), and then you come here talking about Carmelo on a Kobe Franchise Player topic, and then you're saying I was questioning Kobe being a Franchise Player, when I said nothing about that.

What's your theme? Brainless? Foolishness? Late? Retarded?

You choose
Old 08-26-2007, 04:56 PM   #25
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

For those who want to see why I made this thread...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53790
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:06 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Who was questioning if Kobe was a Franchise player? Because it sure wasn't me. I stated Top 30 are Franchise Players. Did you see me question if Kobe was a Top 30 player? That's what I thought.

First it was the, "Breaking News, Donaghy to reveal 20 more referees" Thread which was 2 days late from you. You love jumping in topics and telling people that the thread was already posted, and when you make the same mistake, you disappear. Kind of like "I'm so embarrassed I don't even want to look at the thread". Oh by the way, are you keeping up? Iverson was drafted to your hometown 76ers Team.

So first the mistake of creating a thread which has been already created (And you love to criticize someone else when they do that), and then you come here talking about Carmelo on a Kobe Franchise Player topic, and then you're saying I was questioning Kobe being a Franchise Player, when I said nothing about that.

What's your theme? Brainless? Foolishness? Late? Retarded?

You choose

I honestly didnt read your babble...seems like you are upset today. Lots of pent up agression, anger. Need a laxative my friend?

DA KO King made a topic about Carmelo confidence in regards to Larry Brown. It ended up turning into Kobe Bryant. That wasnt what the topic was about. Just pointing out how Larry Brown affected Carmelo and how a coach can kill, hurt, derail a players confidence.

I saw this thread...and initially my thought was "This is stupid, why is anyone questioning Kobe as a franchise player?"...wasnt a diss to hotsizzle and I didnt even intend to f*ck up his thread. I wanted to pull the same stunt that happened in the Melo thread in a Kobe thread by posting about something irrelevant. That was the intent...so you pointing out wrong thread is STATING THE OBVIOUS much like one would question if Kobe is a FRANCHISE player. Who cares what you did/didnt question? Wasnt referring to you dumbass...its directed to the people who feel he isnt a franchise player in the other thread adamcz created. Because obviously they will read/reply sooner or later.

Only a stupid individual would need someone to hold the back of thier bike as they pedal. I'm gonna let the back of your bike go Glove...lets see if you ride or crash.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
For those who want to see why I made this thread...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53790

My bad messing up your thread. Didnt expect stupid individual to reply the way she did.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #28
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Is he a player that can be built around?

yes.

Quote:
Is he a championship level player right now?

No he is not.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #29
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
I honestly didnt read your babble...seems like you are upset today. Lots of pent up agression, anger. Need a laxative my friend?

DA KO King made a topic about Carmelo confidence in regards to Larry Brown. It ended up turning into Kobe Bryant. That wasnt what the topic was about. Just pointing out how Larry Brown affected Carmelo and how a coach can kill, hurt, derail a players confidence.

I saw this thread...and initially my thought was "This is stupid, why is anyone questioning Kobe as a franchise player?"...wasnt a diss to hotsizzle and I didnt even intend to f*ck up his thread. I wanted to pull the same stunt that happened in the Melo thread in a Kobe thread by posting about something irrelevant. That was the intent...so you pointing out wrong thread is STATING THE OBVIOUS much like one would question if Kobe is a FRANCHISE player. Who cares what you did/didnt question? Wasnt referring to you dumbass...its directed to the people who feel he isnt a franchise player in the other thread adamcz created. Because obviously they will read/reply sooner or later.

Only a stupid individual would need someone to hold the back of thier bike as they pedal. I'm gonna let the back of your bike go Glove...lets see if you ride or crash.

What's worse, me pointing out the OBVIOUS or you arguing AGAINST the OBVIOUS? Because thats what you did the whole thread. All I did was point out the obvious (The dumbass part is part of the obvious), and you went on talking against the obvious, and that's what ruined thread

Hey GOBB, the Lakers are moving from Minneapolis to Los Angeles, I don't think anyone has made a topic on that yet...
Old 08-26-2007, 05:21 PM   #30
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
My bad messing up your thread. Didnt expect stupid individual to reply the way she did.
That stupid individual, ironically, is you
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: