Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
Valiant Valor
Banned

Valiant Valor has an OK reputation so far
Default Over the last two years, the Cavaliers are 7-6 against Detroit in the playoffs

I'm just adding this because I get the sense the LeBron "hate" on this board has went up tenfold this offseason. From the shallow claims about how his road to the Finals was so easy, to people saying he had only one "good" game during the playoffs. The rediculous bias viewpoints has got to stop.

Speaking of which, the reason I chose this thread title is largely due to the fact NOONE picked the Cavs to win either one of their series against the Pistons. And not only did the Cavs win this year's playoff showdown, they have a cumaltive 7-6 record against Detroit over their last two playoff match-ups.

How can anyone hate on the Cavs when noone picked them to even make it close in the first place? At some point doesn't the hate have to reside into humility? Or will the consensus still be allowed to remain fluid in their points of criticism against LeBron and the Cavs?

Last edited by Valiant Valor : 08-26-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Valiant Valor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #2
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation
Default Re: Over the last two years, the Cavaliers are 7-6 against Detroit in the playoffs

Big deal. Pistons Titles: 3, Cavs Titles: 0.

It takes a team to win. The Pistons would have at least given the Spurs a run for their money.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Over the last two years, the Cavaliers are 7-6 against Detroit in the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Valor
I'm just adding this because I get the sense the LeBron "hate" on this board has went up tenfold this offseason. From the shallow claims about how his road to the Finals was so easy, to people saying he had only one "good" game during the playoffs. The rediculous bias viewpoints has got to stop.

Speaking of which, the reason I chose this thread title is largely due to the fact NOONE picked the Cavs to win either one of their series against the Pistons. And not only did the Cavs win this year's playoff showdown, they have a cumaltive 7-6 record against Detroit over their last two playoff match-ups.

How can anyone hate on the Cavs when noone picked them to even make it close in the first place? At some point doesn't the hate have to reside into humility? Or will the consensus still be allowed to remain fluid in their points of criticism against LeBron and the Cavs?
whats up PB?

Welcome back.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

The hate should really be viewed as a compliment of sorts, since only great players get hated on to this extent, just ask Kobe or Wade or Dirk.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:29 PM   #5
Valiant Valor
Banned

Valiant Valor has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
The hate should really be viewed as a compliment of sorts, since only great players get hated on to this extent, just ask Kobe or Wade or Dirk.
I would normally agree with this, but recently, I've been seeing the bias claims seeping from the posts of guys that normally appear fair and impartial.
Valiant Valor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: