Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 08-26-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default List of Sonic Fans

I was wondering if there are any Sonic fans here besides RBP, so I decided to make this list. If you sign your name, please post more often here it's like Hurricane Katrina swept through this forum so help fix it or else refugees like RBP might have to drown. lol. I'll sign first.

marny_navis

Here's the list. I will update it periodically.

1. RainierBeachPoet
2. marny_navis
3. glove_20
4. young hkm
5. robertswift31
6. ebonics
7. 1982
8. DMizzle
9. AlThornton
10. Durant35
11. The Big Three
12. MasterDurant24
13. $14.98

Last edited by marny_navis : 01-02-2008 at 02:41 PM.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:40 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

Default Re: List of Sonic Fans

Oh, also you can sign if you just like a certain player(s) on the Sonics' team. I like Kevin Durant, and that's what drew me to the team at first, but then I got to thinking, if Durant plays SG, Jeff Green plays one of the F spots, and Seattle or Oklahoma City or whoever they're gonna be drafts Roy Hibbert next year, then Seattle could be very good. Brandon Roy/Greg Oden/all the other players with stud potential on the TB roster vs. Hibb/KD/Green would make a very good divisional and conference rivalry. So, if anything at all draws you to the Sonics, then sign your name and please post every once in a while so it looks like RBP isn't the only person still here.

Last edited by marny_navis : 08-28-2007 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

marny

thanks for starting this thread!!

now i dont have to talk to myself (and answer nor argue with myself either)

glove_20 and young hkm and robertswift31

post too
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 01:10 AM   #4
ebonics
Lord give me a sign

ebonics has not been impressing people

you can add me on there since i'm a NBA fan.
ebonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #5
marny_navis
Banned

Okay I'll add you too. I'm an NBA fan as well; I haven't found one team to cheer for yet. I root for the teams headed in the right direction, like the Bobcats, the Raptors, the Sonics (sort of; management isn't), the Bucks, the Blazers, the Knicks (once they get rid of their thugs and get more draft steals), the Warriors, and possibly the Timberwolves if at least some of them live up to their potential.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:57 PM   #6
marny_navis
Banned

Hey RBP Sticky this if you could that way this is the first topic everyone sees so that there are maybe more than 6 fans here.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:33 AM   #7
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default quiet off season

thanks marny

i am open to any suggestions

there will be more posting as the preseason begins
Old 10-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #8
marny_navis
Banned

Just posting so this goes to the top and people will see this as the most recent topic in the NBA Team board when they sign in, so that maybe someone will find this topic and become the 7th Sonic fan.

List so far is:

1. marny_navis
2. RainierBeachPoet
3. glove_20
4. young hkm
5. robertswift31
6. ebonics
Old 10-22-2007, 02:53 PM   #9
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

I'm not a Sonics fan but I'll be watching as many of their early season games as possible to get a good feel for Durant, Jeff Green and Robert Swift
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:58 PM   #10
I airball my layups

1982 has an OK reputation so far

Evening people. I shall make this my first post. Seems appropriate. I'm a Sonics fan and if I stick with the forum I'll definitely be posting here often. Seems most Sonics boards are lacking these days!
1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:51 PM   #11
marny_navis
Banned

Yes this board is a bit slow, but try to change that by staying here. So far, this is the list:

Sonics Fans:

1. marny_navis
2. RainierBeachPoet
3. glove_20
4. young hkm
5. robertswift31
6. ebonics
7. 1982

Sonics viewer but not fan(s):

1. insidehoops
Old 11-04-2007, 12:31 PM   #12
DMizzle
Great young streetballer

DMizzle is considered somewhat coolDMizzle is considered somewhat cool

gotta add me to the list. I live in seattle and been a fan since the glove was around
DMizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:43 PM   #13
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMizzle
gotta add me to the list. I live in seattle and been a fan since the glove was around

Great; welcome to the forum. So far we have:

1. RainierBeachPoet
2. marny_navis
3. glove_20
4. young hkm
5. robertswift31
6. ebonics
7. 1982
8. DMizzle
Old 11-04-2007, 02:29 PM   #14
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982
Evening people. I shall make this my first post. Seems appropriate. I'm a Sonics fan and if I stick with the forum I'll definitely be posting here often. Seems most Sonics boards are lacking these days!

please post often-- it is too quiet in here
Old 11-05-2007, 05:31 PM   #15
I airball my layups

1982 has an OK reputation so far

i'll try my best mate. So far I'm happy with Durant. Was always going to be low %s. Quite pleased that Wilcox is getting the ball down low a bit. I wish we'd give one of our 47 points some consistent time and just let them establish postion. West would be my vote, frankly.
1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: