Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-27-2007, 09:03 PM   #16
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Nba live!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
oh yeah to answer the question, i have Live 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 and 07. The day after i bought 07 i went to Wal Mart and got 2k7 and have never looked back

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:17 PM   #17
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
oh yeah to answer the question, i have Live 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 and 07. The day after i bought 07 i went to Wal Mart and got 2k7 and have never looked back

What? no live 2000?

who else has live 97? Now that game was fun (or at least what i can remember about it, i was 7 years old so Patrick Ewing was like my god)
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:49 AM   #18
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
I played Live 07 because that's all that was available for PC. It sucked immense balls.

I eventually uninstalled it and started playing Live 05 again

I downloaded the NBA Live 03 demo and played it before I got Live 07. When I played Live 07, I thought it was the exact same as Live 03, no joke, the shots go in the same way, the player graphics were exactly the same. It was a horrible experience. I just pray to god that 2k7 could one day get a PC version of their NBA games.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:56 AM   #19
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
The last Live game I got was '04. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't really "in" to Basket Ball back then, so I didn't follow the series. But I must say, I think '08 will be the game to turn the franchise around. I'm probably the only member on this board anticipating Live '08. btw, why hasn't anything been released about 2k8? Besides the dunk Contest video? Are they hiding something? lol. Anyway, I'll be purchasing Live '08 the day (Or week) it comes out. Despite what you people, or critics say, I known I'll enjoy it, and any other true BBall fan would.

Make sure you play it in the shop before you buy it....If i had played 07 in the shop before buying i would have walked out after the 6th consecutive dunk through traffic and saved some money....That game was rubbish. i genuienely cant believe they allowed it to be released.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:18 AM   #20
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

live 05 is definately the best one.

i average 45 ppg, 16 assists and 18 steals with lebron its so much fun hahaha.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:30 AM   #21
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Watch EA buy the NBA license like they did with the NFL.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:59 AM   #22
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
Hey who plays the Nba Live series, the latest version i played was 2006, but i update the roster everyday!!!!

Also i think im a better GM than DANNY FERRY cause when my players contract expirers i get them back and i give up who i got to give to make my team better.

Anyway who got the game and which one do you have???

So, why is he a current GM of a team whom was in the NBA finals, and you sitting at home playing NBA Live?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:21 AM   #23
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
The last Live game I got was '04. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't really "in" to Basket Ball back then, so I didn't follow the series. But I must say, I think '08 will be the game to turn the franchise around. I'm probably the only member on this board anticipating Live '08. btw, why hasn't anything been released about 2k8? Besides the dunk Contest video? Are they hiding something? lol. Anyway, I'll be purchasing Live '08 the day (Or week) it comes out. Despite what you people, or critics say, I known I'll enjoy it, and any other true BBall fan would.

Straight UP, ill join u.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:24 AM   #24
Legend
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
I downloaded the NBA Live 03 demo and played it before I got Live 07. When I played Live 07, I thought it was the exact same as Live 03, no joke, the shots go in the same way, the player graphics were exactly the same. It was a horrible experience. I just pray to god that 2k7 could one day get a PC version of their NBA games.

Thats the same thing i wish for. But until they do that im routing for nab live.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:26 AM   #25
Legend
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
So, why is he a current GM of a team whom was in the NBA finals, and you sitting at home playing NBA Live?

Well im not done with my application letter and resume. By the way he and danny ferry has a kind of spurs team deal going.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:34 AM   #26
Batchoy
Decent playground baller

Batchoy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Once you go 2K, you'll never go back!
Batchoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #27
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I have live 06 its a load of bull ****.

Game play is too unreally and giltchy. Just get a scorer and score when ever you want or get a highflyer and dunk on anybody (or get windmill blocked).

Easily the worst game I have ever played. Live 07 is even worse.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:40 AM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillswithaz
What? no live 2000?

who else has live 97? Now that game was fun (or at least what i can remember about it, i was 7 years old so Patrick Ewing was like my god)

No i didn't have 2000, but now that i think about it i did have 99 (that was the one with Toine on the cover right?)...so yeah 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 and that's probably where it stops unless i decide to pick up 08 for Wii
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:41 AM   #29
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

Yeah I jumped over Shaq and Haslem with Gerald Green and Windmilled them into submission.

At that point I realized that NBA Live wasn't for me.

2k7 is so much better. Every Aspect. Who needs a dunk contest? It's all about Dynasty/Association mode.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #30
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber
Yeah I jumped over Shaq and Haslem with Gerald Green and Windmilled them into submission.

At that point I realized that NBA Live wasn't for me.

2k7 is so much better. Every Aspect. Who needs a dunk contest? It's all about Dynasty/Association mode.
It's all about the online play.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: