Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-28-2007, 06:34 PM   #46
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Nba live!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
haha. probably, but Ive never played it. I cant play RPG games for more then 5 minutes without getting bored.
The series of games are great one of the best ever. Great story lines, action, adventure the whole package.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:43 PM   #47
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
lol, yeah.
Whenever I play association mode, LeBron or Kobe usually lead the league in scoring with about 30 ppg.
But when I play Dynasty mode(not very often) anytime that I use the cavs and simulate a season or something. Donyell Marshall ends up leading the league in scoring with like 24.9 ppg. I mean wtf is up with that lol.

Thats one of many things i dont like about the game (nba live 06) Kobe suppose to be leading, Joe Johnson leads with like 30ppg, i mean wtf???
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:50 PM   #48
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardsextreme
This isn't even a discussion. NBA2K trumps Live all around. Live is a joke. That being said, I'm still picking up Live '08. But that's only because Agent Zero is on the cover. I doubt I'll ever play it. But who knows, maybe they'll pick their game up and put out something good.

This tread is not about which game is better, its about wat nba game u've got.

Ive got nba live 06 at the moment. and i had nba live 05, 04, 03 and nba 2k3, 4 & 5.

Last edited by Legend : 08-29-2007 at 08:40 AM.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:00 PM   #49
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

in live 07, league stats are always completely off due to the primacy issue that EA f&cked up so royally.

The top scorers in the league when I played through were Lamar Odom, JOneal, and Donyell Marshall. Each of them had around 19.5-20.4 ppg. Guys like Iverson and James were averaging like 16 ppg too. Rookie of the MOnth awards were going to guys like Hilton Armstrong for averaging 3/4/0.5 in that month. Ridiculous.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:13 PM   #50
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
in live 07, league stats are always completely off due to the primacy issue that EA f&cked up so royally.

The top scorers in the league when I played through were Lamar Odom, JOneal, and Donyell Marshall. Each of them had around 19.5-20.4 ppg. Guys like Iverson and James were averaging like 16 ppg too. Rookie of the MOnth awards were going to guys like Hilton Armstrong for averaging 3/4/0.5 in that month. Ridiculous.
i've never seen that. 2K is just as bad, you never see a PG average more than 15, arenas put up 18, chris paul had like 9.

and so far 08 is not looking that bad http://media.video.ign.com/ev/av.htm...ct_ID=900 780
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:33 PM   #51
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guys talking about the stats, it's not the game, it's your sliders. Nothing wrong with mine except Bosh averages like 15 boards and Nash averages only like 8 assists. Otherwise my stats are fine.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: