Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-29-2007, 12:48 AM   #16
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Blending

Michael Jordan and Reggie Miller.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 01:46 AM   #17
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Says the guy who said "Well gosh guys, I think I said like the most silliest thing to Mike Brown today in Sin City. Like I actually said you must hate San Antonio. Like how silly am I? C'mon guys, am I silly? I really want to know. Sometimes I think I'm too self conscious because like he probably talks to a lot of kids with down syndrome, right? I mean he was nice to me....you think it was because I'm retarded??? Was he really being nice to me?.....Oh God, get a hold of yourself, mother said you won't get to watch Sailor Moon season 1 if you have another outburst....Oh and that hippos guy is like so not a ladies man like me. That's why they always be smiling at me. Did I mention I have down syndrome?"

Same kid.

You're currently the most spiteful, mean-spiritied person on this board.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 01:48 AM   #18
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation

Charles barkley, but with the body of prime Shaq...

give barkley half a foot and around 50 pounds and he would be the GOAT
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 05:30 PM   #19
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
Charles barkley, but with the body of prime Shaq...

give barkley half a foot and around 50 pounds and he would be the GOAT

I was going to suggest K. Malone in shaq's body, but the Barkley might beat that blend. However, If Shaq had Malone style longevity, there is no reason he should miss the all star game at age 50. Barlkey got fat just like Shaq, but the size would really help him out a lot.

Last edited by luigi>mario : 08-29-2007 at 05:50 PM.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
You're currently the most spiteful, mean-spiritied person on this board.

He started it.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:14 PM   #21
otmtheshank
Good High School Starter

otmtheshank has an OK reputation so far

I'd give Steve Nash Kirk Hinrich's defense. There's definately some better ones, but Steve Nash making All-D teams would be remarkable.
otmtheshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 06:21 PM   #22
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Shaq + Jordon
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:12 PM   #23
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
He started it.

No I didn't. You came into my thread and completely became a troll. Maybe if you'd come in here and actually posted something decent the whole board wouldnt look down on you.

Another Blend:

Wilt C. With Reggie Miller

An overpowering big man with the ability to knock down turn around threes and win the game. Completely Unguardable.
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:19 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My first post didn't have anything to do with you.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:26 PM   #25
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

Quote:
My first post didn't have anything to do with you.

Are you saying you werent Trolling??? Funny **** right there.

i seen hippos
Leader of the hippokrits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combine my d!ck and my balls and you got the greatest combo ever. I be posting up girls in the club and penetrating in crunch time.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:33 PM   #26
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Says the guy who said "Well gosh guys, I think I said like the most silliest thing to Mike Brown today in Sin City. Like I actually said you must hate San Antonio. Like how silly am I? C'mon guys, am I silly? I really want to know. Sometimes I think I'm too self conscious because like he probably talks to a lot of kids with down syndrome, right? I mean he was nice to me....you think it was because I'm retarded??? Was he really being nice to me?.....Oh God, get a hold of yourself, mother said you won't get to watch Sailor Moon season 1 if you have another outburst....Oh and that hippos guy is like so not a ladies man like me. That's why they always be smiling at me. Did I mention I have down syndrome?"

Same kid.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:35 PM   #27
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Combine my d!ck and my balls and you got the greatest combo ever. I be posting up girls in the club and penetrating in crunch time.

And then you proceeded to ***** about a harmless comment.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:41 PM   #28
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

Quote:
And then you proceeded to ***** about a harmless comment.

If it's harmless then why post it? I mean I'm not mad it just seems lame and unecessary. If you'd like to drop the whole thing then fine... and maybe edit your comment
Old 08-29-2007, 08:06 PM   #29
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
If it's harmless then why post it? I mean I'm not mad it just seems lame and unecessary. If you'd like to drop the whole thing then fine... and maybe edit your comment

Can you type that again so we're all sure that you simply don't know how to construct a coherent sentence?

Just so we know you actually meant to say don't post anything unless it's meant to harm someone.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:11 PM   #30
dhenk
Why do you care?

dhenk has an OK reputation so far

Shaq + Larry Bird
dhenk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: