Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Best ball-handler in the NBA?

Well, all this skip 2 my lou stabbing affair reminded me of how good his handles are or, at least, used to be; so this question inevitably came to my mind. What current player has the best handles in your opinion?
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:01 PM   #2
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Best ball-handler in the NBA?

AI.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHWWV6-njbc
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #3
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol, wow he really made the crowd go bananas, didn't he?
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:14 PM   #4
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jason Williams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twcgKPIRcio

Good mix with some HS footage too.

I remember when he was with the Kings, they were blowing some team out on TNT so JWill started doing the spider/4 hand/whatever you want to call it dribble when bringing the ball up. Kenny Smith lost his shit after the game when they showed the highlights.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:16 PM   #5
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

i agree with ai and williams being the nba's trickiest dribblers. kobe's pretty slick too, and so is nash.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:21 PM   #6
SRZ66
Local High School Star

SRZ66 has no real reputation yet.

nash, boykins
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:25 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it's such a hard talent to rank i think. alston can't dribble w/ handcuffs on.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:26 PM   #8
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

Nash, Iverson, Chris Paul, Baron Davis, Marcus Williams...
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:28 PM   #9
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'de go with Nash and AI.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #10
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Iverson is not even in my top five.

Off the top of my head I'd put Jamal Crawford, Jason Williams, Chris Paul, Steve Nash, and Tony Parker. If I sat down and thought about it I'm sure I could probably come up with a few more names.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:32 PM   #11
John Starks
National High School Star

John Starks has an OK reputation so far

It may be because I watch more knicks than anything else - but its Jamaal Crawford, and I don't think its really all that close...

(I assume we're talking about creativity and flash -- not necessarily efficiency.)
John Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:34 PM   #12
go_blue
High school junior varsity star

go_blue has an OK reputation so far

AI and chris paul
go_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:39 PM   #13
grovetd
I brick open layups

grovetd has an OK reputation so far

i cant belive only one of you guys said baron davis.

bdiddy is the best ball handler in my opinion.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ddVsh7wmFE
grovetd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:46 PM   #14
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grovetd
i cant belive only one of you guys said baron davis.
yeah, b-diddy's definetly high up the list
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #15
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

John Amaechi
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: