Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-16-2006, 06:51 PM   #1
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far
Default nba 2k7 for xbox360 looks pretty good.

i'm not much of a gamer but from this videos it looks like the game will be solid.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...68/vids_1.html

last time i played 2k was 2k3
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:58 PM   #2
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I'm buying this when it comes out for a couple reasons:

-it looks amazing
-I need a basketball game, and NBA Live put me off with their 2006 release, it sucked horribly, so I'm going back to the 2k series which I haven't used since Dreamcast, but I expect big things still
kwajo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:59 PM   #3
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

It looks good, I'm waiting for Ps3 though...and then buying a basketball for that.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:06 PM   #4
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i still play 2k2(burnt) on dreamcast from time to time :P
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #5
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow thats old, Isn't AI on the cover. Anyways 2K's are always good I still play 2k5 but im soo behind with the rosters.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:11 PM   #6
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
i still play 2k2(burnt) on dreamcast from time to time :P

same here, it's a great game
kwajo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:15 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i have 2k for dreamcast burnt. three on three street ball was classic.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:16 PM   #8
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Looks pretty good, but gameplay in NBA games seems to be getting worse and worse.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:22 PM   #9
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Marion looks like he's on the steroids in that game.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:27 PM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

i buy the 2k series/ live series every year. after the live 06 though, im just gonna stick with the 2k series.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:32 PM   #11
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Anybody know when its coming out and is it coming out for ps2?
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:35 PM   #12
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Anybody know when its coming out and is it coming out for ps2?
sept 25
Old 07-16-2006, 07:50 PM   #13
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

amazing, i'm looking forward to getting 2k7 and live07.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:17 PM   #14
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Shawn Marion looks inflated, just like his ego
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:19 PM   #15
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
Shawn Marion looks inflated, just like his ego
still, i like his jumpshot
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: