Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-11-2006, 06:18 PM   #31
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Kemp

Quote:
It is a commonly held belief that the amount of cocaine he snorts per day is directly proportional to the amount of illegitimate children he has fathered and the points he averages per game.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:23 PM   #32
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Um 1-5 maybe? If they are lucky. You guys are giving them too much credit. Whose to say that they've even been playing basketball after retiring?

Jordan's got a near pot belly, and this isn't even the worst of his pictures. Have you not seen Magic and the rest of them play during all-star weekend? Their shot looks terrible, not to mention that all of them would get burned defensively.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:25 PM   #33
Nowitzki41MFFL

4-78
Old 11-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #34
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Put D-Rob at center. They could win some games, especially with the new rules and as long as Kerr could still shoot, and one of them could still play perimeter D.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:25 PM   #35
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

10 games minimum but thats with no major injuries.

Who would coach such a group?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:48 PM   #36
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

fatigue would catch up to them. some of these players have been out of the league for close to 5 years...many of them during their retirement just hang around and play golf since there is no more need to stay conditioned. they may work out here and there but not nearly as much needed to stay in game shape.

iam sure they could catch a few teams on an off night so ill go with 20-30 games.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:52 PM   #37
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

This team might win a championship, I think. Like someone else mentioned I'd replace Rodman at center with David Robinson. Jordan still played really good during his two seasons with the Wizards and most of the players mentioned just stopped playing within the past 4 or 5 seasons so I think it would take a while for them to get back into game shape but once they did I'd pick them to win it all. I think they'd win around 50 games.

How about this team?

Shaq
Karl Malone
Scottie Pippen
Michael Jordan
John Stockton

Bench:
Alonzo Mourning/David Robinson
Dennis Rodman/Shawn Kemp
Reggie Miller
Steve Kerr

Last edited by ConanRulesNBC : 11-11-2006 at 07:56 PM.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:16 PM   #38
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
This team might win a championship, I think. Like someone else mentioned I'd replace Rodman at center with David Robinson. Jordan still played really good during his two seasons with the Wizards and most of the players mentioned just stopped playing within the past 4 or 5 seasons so I think it would take a while for them to get back into game shape but once they did I'd pick them to win it all. I think they'd win around 50 games.

How about this team?

Shaq
Karl Malone
Scottie Pippen
Michael Jordan
John Stockton

Bench:
Alonzo Mourning/David Robinson
Dennis Rodman/Shawn Kemp
Reggie Miller
Steve Kerr

Team probably wins 10-15 games. You underestimate the effects age have on the body. 40 year olds won't be able to compete with guys in their 20's.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:22 PM   #39
Terp #33
I airball my layups

Terp #33 has an OK reputation so far

They would be way to slow. They would have to rely on jumpers. I don't think they would win many games.
Terp #33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:39 PM   #40
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

With the new rules that help players get to the rim easier, these old guys would have no problem driving to the rim.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 06:24 AM   #41
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

THey'd be lucky to win even 5 games. I don't know what you're smoking, but NONE of these guys would even crack any starting 5 on any team currently in the league.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 06:29 AM   #42
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
THey'd be lucky to win even 5 games. I don't know what you're smoking, but NONE of these guys would even crack any starting 5 on any team currently in the league.

youre exactly right

*around here age suppresses youth, there are guys on here who think 90s ball was the NBA heyday because Jordan played then.

That collection of tired old men would all be out injured by the all star game. they might sneak a couple of games at home if the shooters got hot

*I cant wait to see Younggrease on here saying they'll win it all
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:26 AM   #43
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

3/4-79/78

3/4 wins over the Knicks
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:27 AM   #44
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm sure Stockton, Robinson, Malone, and Rodman are still in shape. They would be able to win some games. Pipp focuses on D, D-Rob and Rodman would still be able to play post D, Malone could still score in the post, and hopefully jordan/kerr/stockton can still shoot.

They would not lose 70 games.

Moses Malone still thinks he can play, put him on the bench.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:31 AM   #45
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

maybe they can win the championship... in the WNBA that is...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: