Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 06-29-2006, 03:38 PM   #1
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Default Countdown till Kenny Thomas is traded

I don't care if this goes into the season but this thread is a placeholder for the departure of Kenny the Plague who shoots funny and whines Thomas.

Even if they don't trade Kenny this offseason I will still be waiting for the day that jackash leaves.

He pisses me out sometimes.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah he's annoying. Apparently his agent said in the bee that they might be demanding a trade if Musselman does not plan on using Kenny the way they want . I mean seriously this guy is a bench player getting paid starter money, what more does he want? I seriously hope Geoff Petrie finds a taker for him before he kills all his trade value that's left. The only problem with trading him is we'll need another big man(haha guess that disqualifies Kenny the midget PF anyway) to replace his rebounding if Brad doesn't rebound like he did when he first came here.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:56 PM   #3
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Default Burn it down like a beast

Agent demanding a trade!

Trade his ass. With the GP Magic.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
Block Party
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Block Party has an OK reputation so far

What would you guys think of trading Kenny Thomas and perhaps a future pick for Zach Randolph? That guy is an absolute beast. I know it's a lopsided trade, but the fact is Portland wants to get rid of him and he's got a big contract. Kenny has a so-so contract, but we would definately be getting an upgrade with a bigger, stronger, younger Randolph.
Block Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 02:12 AM   #5
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
I mean seriously this guy is a bench player getting paid starter money, what more does he want?

Im not a fan of thomas but if ur 6'7 power foward getting double doubles u belong in the line up. he shouldnt get paid so much but he plays hard and can hit jump shots. IMO He should be a starter.
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 05:22 AM   #6
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Question Makes no sense at all...why is there so much pain

It's just time to trade Kenny Thomas. He plays horrible defense. He has lost all confidence in his shot. Oh, and he can't make a damn simple lay-up. He'll have a wide open lay-up and complicate things and try to do a reverse and gets blocked by the rim. That mother !@#$er.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:31 PM   #7
sac#1

sac#1 has an OK reputation so far

he did much better than adul rahim.
sac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 05:07 PM   #8
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Arrow Bow down....servants...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac#1
he did much better than adul rahim.

It's Abdur-Rahim, and I don't think he did better than the Shariff Shareef. Shareef was doing really well until that jackass Randolph broke his jaw and set him back a couple of weeks. Shareef with more minutes is really effective in the low post.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:51 AM   #9
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
It's Abdur-Rahim, and I don't think he did better than the Shariff Shareef. Shareef was doing really well until that jackass Randolph broke his jaw and set him back a couple of weeks. Shareef with more minutes is really effective in the low post.

I have much respect for Shareef. That time his jaw was broken he came back three weeks earlier than doctors said he would be able to come back. He came back and played with that thing on his jaw.

Plays with a lot of heart, no doubt.
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:58 PM   #10
bigmeace

bigmeace has an OK reputation so far

If we trade kenny for randolph then well still have the same problem we have no which is 2 quality staters and both want to start so i suggest we keep Reef and trade kenny thomas and maybe a potapoko (however you spell his name) for a definsive center like Camby and bring brad off the bench (im sure he wouldnt mind), but i really like kenny but i dont think he would ever accepth his role as a bench player and not to mention he and Reef would never get along.

Last edited by bigmeace : 07-05-2006 at 07:01 PM.
bigmeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:03 PM   #11
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmeace
If we trade kenny for randolph then well still have the same problem we have no which is 2 quality staters and both want to start so i suggest we keep Reef and trade kennt thomas and maybe a potapoko (however you spell his name) for a definsive center like Camby and bring brad off the bench (im sure he wouldnt mind), but i really like kenny but i dont think he would ever accepth his role as a bench player and not to mention he and Reef would never get along.

Longest sentence ever...

Anyway we need a shotblocker more than anything. Probably won't get much for Kenny but hopefully we can get an expiring contract+a pick/young player. If we want to get a shotblocker in a deal for Kenny we'll probably have to include someone valuable like Garcia.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:07 PM   #12
bigmeace

Quote:
Longest sentence ever...

Anyway we need a shotblocker more than anything. Probably won't get much for Kenny but hopefully we can get an expiring contract+a pick/young player. If we want to get a shotblocker in a deal for Kenny we'll probably have to include someone valuable like Garcia.

I think we can get a decent player via a trade with kenny and somebody else,but we cant include garcia because he is part of the future.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:20 PM   #13
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmeace
I think we can get a decent player via a trade with kenny and somebody else,but we cant include garcia because he is part of the future.

Honestly Kenny's trade value isn't too high right now. He's an overpaid midget PF with an attitude problem who's only skill is rebounding. The guy makes 8 million dollars a year. He's got a REALLY ugly contract. If you want to get back a decent player then you have to package him with someone that has value like Garcia(and I don't see any minutes for him anyway).
Old 07-05-2006, 11:53 PM   #14
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Lightbulb Garcia....like Cherry?

I don't care who we trade Kenny for, just get him the !@#$ outta here. Package him with Bonzi because it looks like we are going to sign and trade him....

But it wouldn't be bad if Bonzi stayed also...
Old 07-06-2006, 11:00 AM   #15
bigmeace

Quote:
Honestly Kenny's trade value isn't too high right now. He's an overpaid midget PF with an attitude problem who's only skill is rebounding. The guy makes 8 million dollars a year. He's got a REALLY ugly contract. If you want to get back a decent player then you have to package him with someone that has value like Garcia(and I don't see any minutes for him anyway).

Since it looks like Wilcox and the sonics are exploring a sign and trade deal i think the kings should atleast look in to it.What about Kenny and Hart for Wilcox i think that would be a good trade cause we need a forward to back up Reef.One who doest mind playing D and Wilcox could fit in great, he blocks shots and he is a great rebounder and he plays Really strong.Think about it and let me know what you guys think.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: