Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-31-2007, 11:01 AM   #16
GOBB_Junior
Banned

GOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected posterGOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected posterGOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Thread to Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAg5kTLeMh4

Actually, it reminded me of this place where bad people will go after they past away.

Sounds familiar well get use to it.
GOBB_Junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:03 AM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm really disturbed by the fact that the Yankees won't ever have a bad season. Just ONE, for the love of God so that their fans can experience what the rest of us go through. Also, it's not fair that Jeter never gets to miss the playoffs

I am also really hungry and thinking I didn't eat enough for breakfast

I can't wait until fall so the weather is cool enough for me to go on long bikerides
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:09 AM   #18
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

I'm ready for the Bengals to thump their division this season.

Ravens will not win nearly as many games this season. I'm going to say 8-8 (as crazy as it seems).

Steelers will be lucky to go .500, probably more like 7-9.

Browns will start an uphill improvement, but will need a few more seasons of work to get anywhere.

Bengals will be 12-4, perhaps even 13-3.

Oh, and yes, the Yanks are long overdue for a mediocre season (even by their own damn standards).
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:20 AM   #19
GOBB_Junior
Banned

GOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected posterGOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected posterGOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope God will blessed our family everyday.

I want the Cleveland Cavaliers to win their 1st NBA Championship next season.

I actually want to realize to control my emotions instead of being a hard headed individual.

I want to get married in 2010 to my long time gf, get a nice house, and have 6 kids who will value respect in their lives.

I want to make a trip to Istrael so that i can finally see the place where Jesus was born.

I hope that when my life is over i can finally realize that i live my life to the fullest with out any regrets.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:23 AM   #20
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB_Junior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAg5kTLeMh4

Actually, it reminded me of this place where bad people will go after they past away.

Sounds familiar well get use to it.
Hell sounds much more fun, but that's just my opinion. This heaven / hell talk is a fun to waste time though.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:25 AM   #21
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would like to see my Cincinnati Reds somehow leapfrog 3 other teams in front of them and shave off the 7-game deficit over the course of a month. After winning the division, they would play the Padres in the first round, beat them, beat the Mets for the NLCS and the Angels in the World Series........
Old 08-31-2007, 11:26 AM   #22
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

WHo are you GOBB_Junior? Lebron23? Why such a lack of creativity in your avatar/username?
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:28 AM   #23
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

I want the Eskimos of Greenland to take back the title of Iceland!
Old 08-31-2007, 11:28 AM   #24
Deathvainx
Banned

Deathvainx has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
WHo are you GOBB_Junior? Lebron23? Why such a lack of creativity in your avatar/username?

This is actually Lebron23 so how can you same that i am GOBB_Junior.
Deathvainx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:29 AM   #25
GOBB_Junior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt

Huh???
Old 08-31-2007, 11:29 AM   #26
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathvainx

Why did LeBron23 get banned?
Old 08-31-2007, 11:29 AM   #27
Kobe24Bryant
Kids at the park dunk on me

Kobe24Bryant has an OK reputation so far

Just got my driver's license so im looking for a car to buy.

I got banned from a halo server cause I was too good..

I just put my iPod on charge like 5 minutes ago.

Jeff needs to add some new skins imo.

This thread rocks!!!
Kobe24Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:29 AM   #28
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Quote:

B/c there was two minutes in between your last post and this post. Plenty of time to change accounts.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:30 AM   #29
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

I just got my drivers license back after losing them for more than 4 years. I'm also in the market for a car.

Looking to buy something (not financing) in the neighborhood of $7,500. Any ideas?
Old 08-31-2007, 11:30 AM   #30
Deathvainx
Banned

Deathvainx has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Why did LeBron23 get banned?

Because Lebron23 is an idiot for arguing in a message forum. He can actually message the guy instead of posting his thoughts in that thread.
Deathvainx is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: