Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-31-2007, 11:33 AM   #31
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Thread to Heaven

Quote:
This is actually Lebron23 so how can you same that i am GOBB_Junior.

Because the guy has the same grammer and opinions as you, fool.

Quote:
I hope God will blessed our family everyday.

I want the Cleveland Cavaliers to win their 1st NBA Championship next season.

I actually want to realize to control my emotions instead of being a hard headed individual.

Bad grammer, likes the Cavs, and needs to stop being a moron. He's the same as you, except his english is a little better. And plus, he's obviously familiar with ISH since his name is GOBB_Junior. You get banned all the time. You have that avatar saved to your computer since you've used it before. Its you.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:33 AM   #32
GOBB_Junior
Banned

GOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected posterGOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected posterGOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected poster

Trust me guys I am not actually Lebron23/Deathvainx, How can we both logged at the same time.

GOBB_Junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:34 AM   #33
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathvainx
Because Lebron23 is an idiot for arguing in a message forum. He can actually message the guy instead of posting his thoughts in that thread.
Don't even dare to PM me. I'll equally report you, so better stay off my way.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:37 AM   #34
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

So then who are you? You're obviously immitating GOBB, and you're using the avatar he used a few months ago. So if you aren't Lebron23, who are you?

Quote:
So i do not have time to argue with a moron who is probably known as one of the @ss kisser in this site.

Let me immitate you for a second

[L23] "I think the greatt Jeff Lenchiner and the great QWERTY be ISH mod global. I also think that great GOBB need be mod of Sixer forum All good poster on ISH you are good" [/L23]

Talk about kissing ass.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:40 AM   #35
GOBB_Junior
Banned

GOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected posterGOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected posterGOBB_Junior is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
So then who are you? You're obviously immitating GOBB, and you're using the avatar he used a few months ago. So if you aren't Lebron23, who are you?

Guess what, it doesn't matter GOBB is the best poster in this site and even if i imitated him, which might not work out. I would not be as good as a poster as the ISH Legend known as GOBB.

Last edited by GOBB_Junior : 08-31-2007 at 11:44 AM.
GOBB_Junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:42 AM   #36
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB_Junior
Guess what, it doesn't matter GOBB is the best poster in this site and even if i imitated him which might not work out. I would not be as good as a poster as the ISH Legend known as GOBB.
This settles it. You are definitly Lebron23. I'm not really sure what you were trying to say here, but i'm positive that it was dumb. And don't come with the "How are we both logged on" excuse. You can just use another tab, without changing windows, and you'd be able to do it.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:48 AM   #37
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

Didn't exactly intend for Thread to Heaven to begin as such, but I'll go with it.

Perhaps this will make for a strong foundation.
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:49 AM   #38
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That is probably the lamest imitation that i ever read in a message board.

Congratulations, you are finally an official member of the dumbest poster in Insidehoops. Welcome to the club.

So what is the big facking deal Kingofthecourt you are finally challenging me to a death fight.

I can accept it because i do not believe to all of the Bull Shyt that you post in this forum.
Fixed.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:54 AM   #39
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:

Congratulations, you are finally an official member of the dumbest poster in Insidehoops.

Allow me to put your foot in your mouth.

Quote:
I Nominate QWERTY for ISH Global Moderator

Quote:
Mr. Steve and Mr. Jeff, I volunteer myself to become the moderator of this site. As I promise i will make sure that no gimmick poster will troll in your site.

I know it is a very difficult job to be a moderator but by the looks of it i can handle the pressure.

Quote:
I nominate SsKSpurs21 and Mr. Dejordan

SsKSpurs21- reasonable mature poster, do not argue with a bunch of fools. Sskspurs21 is extremely underrated the guy is probably the coolest person in this site. Unlike some other poster who just resort to name calling since they registered in this site since 2006.

Sskspurs21 OWNED THEm 100-0

Mr. Dejordan is probably one of the most knowledgeable poster in this site. He depend some argument very well and not bias unlike some of veteran poster here.

Quote:
Cavs and International Forum Mod:

Cannonball
Lebron23
Dejordan
INlebronwetrust

San Antonio Spurs Mod:

Kiwi

Orlando Magic Mod:
Atthedrivein

Denver Nuggets Mod:

Darsh

Kobe Bryant Forum Mod:

Poseidon

Quote:
I nominate eeeeeebro as the new BULLS Moderator guy is cool and probably one of the nicest poster in this site.

Quote:
I agree with this one i am thinking about the other Cavaliers Follower REDBlackattack, the guy is very cool, confident and probably one of the most underrated poster in this site.

And these are all from just 1 thread. Don't even try to pretend that you don't kiss ass all day hoping that somebody will like you. That was an accurate imitation, and you suck as a poster. Have a bad day.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:57 AM   #40
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:

Congratulations, you are finally an official member of the dumbest poster in Insidehoops.

So what is the big facking deal Kingofthecourt you are finally challenging me to a death fight.

I can accept it because i do not believe to all of the Bull Shyt that you post in this forum.

I still remember the time that you are constantly insulting me a few monts ago, do not even think that i finally forget it because when we finally meet i would certainly destroyed your ugly face.

Your nothing but a nerd in this forum even if i end your life. It would not make any sense.

I really feel as though you have no friends in real life. I'm 6'0" 210, and ripped. You really need to stop telling people your going to kill them over the internet, clown. I'd bet anything that if you met ISH posters in real life, you wouldn't do shyt. Be real, kid.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:11 PM   #41
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
I am a legit 6'3 3/4 and 188 lbs.

if you do not believe me i do not care? . I am telling the facking truth right now f@ggott.

You enter the facking thread and try to insult me. Who is the one who started this stupidity?

You cannot blame the message board if you get shot or killed in real life.

I have encountered different people in the internet and you are the same kind of people who are absolutely a facking nerd in real life.

Stop talking Crap and be man enough to realize your mistake.

You are a facking son of a ***** and i hope that you die today.

188? So you're some tall, skinny mofo, who likes to threaten people on the internet? SOunds like a loser to me. You're really underweight, and you probably wouldn't last in a fight against an average ISH poster. And didn't you say you take HGH anyway? Wow, you're still a skeleton. You're little threats don't scare anybody.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:15 PM   #42
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

@ this...

Keep going people! Build that Thread!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:22 PM   #43
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Allowed me to meet you in person and officially kick your @ss. I am not a tolerable human being @sshole, you do not know me in real life.

You do not know my pasts so do not judge me in the internet.

PUTANG INA MO, I have been controlling my emotions everytime you try to clown me a couple of months ago.

Just pray that we will not cross paths because i can imagine the suffering that you will feel, once i beat you to death.

REST IN PEACE, QUEENOFTHE COURT as A$$hole deserve to die in this world.
What a foolish, hypocritical post. You say that I cannot judge you on the internet, yet you can judge that you think i'm a nerd, or whatever? What kind of foolish logic is that? Is "PUTANG INA MO" even english? Wow. You're a tool. You wouldn't beat me in a fight, honestly. I'm 210 with a low BF%. You're a lanky 6'3" dude, which is extremely skinny. You must be skin and bones in real life. Making threats on the internet may make you feel tough, but you wouldn't do anything if we were to ever meet. Don't even kid yourself.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:25 PM   #44
Kobe24Bryant
Kids at the park dunk on me

Kobe24Bryant has an OK reputation so far

So I was thinking to get a Honda Civic since it's not that expensive but one of my best friends I talk/drink/hang out with has it. So I dont know how he feels about me getting it since we hang out all the time.

I don't wanna limit myself with just Honda Civic but Im looking for a sports car that isn't really expensive.
Kobe24Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:35 PM   #45
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Who's drinking tonight? Anyone doing a few lines or anything?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: