Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-31-2007, 12:40 PM   #46
Deathvainx
Banned

Deathvainx has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Thread to Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
What a foolish, hypocritical post. You say that I cannot judge you on the internet, yet you can judge that you think i'm a nerd, or whatever? What kind of foolish logic is that? Is "PUTANG INA MO" even english? Wow. You're a tool. You wouldn't beat me in a fight, honestly. I'm 210 with a low BF%. You're a lanky 6'3" dude, which is extremely skinny. You must be skin and bones in real life. Making threats on the internet may make you feel tough, but you wouldn't do anything if we were to ever meet. Don't even kid yourself.

" I am an angry man so you better watch out"

Seriously I do not know how you pissed me so much KINGSOFTHECOURT, I just probably dislike your attitude.

So Sagat and Company Continue in redirecting this thread back to its topic.

Last edited by Deathvainx : 08-31-2007 at 12:46 PM.
Deathvainx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:48 PM   #47
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathvainx
" I am an angry man so you better watch out"

Seriously I do not know how you pissed me so much KINGSOFTHECOURT, I just probably dislike your attitude.

So Sagat and Company Continue in redirecting this thread back to its topic.

Fellas, it's just a message board........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:50 PM   #48
Deathvainx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Fellas, it's just a message board........

I am just joking around sorry for the interruption :)
Old 08-31-2007, 12:50 PM   #49
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagat
Who's drinking tonight? Anyone doing a few lines or anything?

Maybe drinkin' and postin on INSIDE HOOPS...........

Actually, I have never done that. I would prob. be banned for saying something incredibly outrageous.........
Old 08-31-2007, 12:55 PM   #50
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Maybe drinkin' and postin on INSIDE HOOPS...........

Posting on a Friday night? That's cool. I should probably post more when I'm at home.

Now that I have this side project (Thread to Heaven) perhaps I will.

I'm telling you guys, this thread will be HUGE.
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:57 PM   #51
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Posting on a Friday night? That's cool. I should probably post more when I'm at home.

No way. I was kidding about the posting/drinking. By the time I get outta here, the last place I want to be near is a computer. I only come on insidehoops at night if I can't sleep or something
Old 08-31-2007, 01:02 PM   #52
Deathvainx
Banned

Quote:

Old 08-31-2007, 01:03 PM   #53
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Quote:
No way. I was kidding about the posting/drinking. By the time I get outta here, the last place I want to be near is a computer. I only come on insidehoops at night if I can't sleep or something

If you do end up coming on here tonight (or any other night for that matter) I'm not going to be here. Do a fellow Bengal's fan a favor by keeping this thread going.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:05 PM   #54
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Awesome Guile pic... however Guile sucks, he supports the war.

*** Is he making Ryu suck it???

WTF
Old 08-31-2007, 01:06 PM   #55
SuperboyXXOO19
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SuperboyXXOO19 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
If you do end up coming on here tonight (or any other night for that matter) I'm not going to be here. Do a fellow Bengal's fan a favor by keeping this thread going.

Gettin some dick tonight, huh? Yeah, me too.
SuperboyXXOO19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 01:07 PM   #56
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Like the gimmick account. This is the perfect place to unleash one!
Old 08-31-2007, 01:08 PM   #57
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I think we've all heard the story of the ladder or tower to heaven. Somewhat silly huh? Well, this Thread to Heaven is no exception. Starting today, and going forward, this thread will have some...

728,028,006,078,7859,456,489,656,371,951 x10 posts before all is said and done.

Talk about anything. God or lack thereof. Girl problems. Music. What you ate for dinner last night. Whatever. Just do it here.

Together - we can make this happen. Are you with me?! Who'll lay the first brick to start the foundation of the greatest thread ever - the Thread to Heaven?

Talking about Tower of Babel, right? You don't think it ever existed?

I ask because some of my old Army buddies actually saw it when they were in Iraq and came back with pictures - they're not religious either. Babel is just the Arabic term for Babylon, which is still in Iraq today. Actually, many places named in the Bible were located in modern-day Iraq and bear the same or similar names. For example, Nineveh, Ur, even part of Eden, though it's called Udun.

Not trying start a holy war or anything, just putting my brick in.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 01:11 PM   #58
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB_Junior
I hope God will blessed our family everyday.

I want to get married in 2010 to my long time gf, get a nice house, and have 6 kids who will value respect in their lives.

Those first two might have you re-examining that number, LOL. I've got one on the way, and the cost of daycare alone these days is crazy, it's like getting another apartment. Then again, I do live in Prince George's County, Maryland, one of the most expensive counties in the country.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 01:17 PM   #59
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean77
Talking about Tower of Babel, right? You don't think it ever existed?

I ask because some of my old Army buddies actually saw it when they were in Iraq and came back with pictures - they're not religious either. Babel is just the Arabic term for Babylon, which is still in Iraq today. Actually, many places named in the Bible were located in modern-day Iraq and bear the same or similar names. For example, Nineveh, Ur, even part of Eden, though it's called Udun.

Not trying start a holy war or anything, just putting my brick in.

Good read, and thanks for posting. Every brick counts.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:20 PM   #60
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

I think all of ISH should meet one day in a giant room and w/o any hints or clues, walk around and try to figure out who is who........
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: