Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-03-2007, 06:00 PM   #16
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bored...Sac/Clev/Orl/SA trade idea

excellent effort at a complicated trade scenario. while I wouldn't agree with it 100%, it's still a very nice job.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #17
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
excellent effort at a complicated trade scenario. while I wouldn't agree with it 100%, it's still a very nice job.
thank you bro you too BBB

The reason why I have the kings giving a pick because we are getting nothing else but pure expirerings. But the kings are getting a nice young prospect in Agustine.

With this deal our future youngs are gonna be Cisco Kevin Douby Salmons Hawes Shukur Justin and Agustine...Not bad at all imo.

I like this deal for the kings. Maybe if the Magics give us a 2nd rounder and we keep our own its even more a better deal imo.

But yes i agree that CAVS and ORL are well happy with this trade , coming from a huge kings fan
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:40 AM   #18
poeticism707
Local High School Star

poeticism707 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
Just was bored and came up with this blockbuster idea. This could very well be a pipe dream lol but anyway like I said, I was bored

Sac trades Mike Bibby 09 2nd rounder
Gets Carlos Arroyo,Pat Garrity,Brent Barry,James Augustine

Reason; ends the saga with Bibby, Basically this was clearly to dump Bibby's salary with all those expirings coming back to Sac.

New lineup
Brad/Mikkie/Hawes/**Garrity**
Kenny/Justin/Agustine*/SAR*
Artest/Cisco
Kevin/Salmons/Douby
Arroyo/Barry/Shukur*

Clev trades Drew Gooden,Larry Hughes,Damon Jones,David Wesly,Shannon Brown 08 1st rounder (top 20 protected)
Gets Mike Bibby,Tony Battie,Hedo Turkoglu, Ian Mahinmi

Reason; This puts Clevland right back into the mix of things meanning contending for the NBA Title once again. They add alot of depth and more talent. They were lacking size and by this deal they get the help they need. Not to mention they added some perimeter shooting to spread the floor. Also they rid themselves of streaky Larry Hughes who never gel'd with the offense.

New Lineup
Big Z/Tony Battie
Hedo/Varejao/Mahinim*
Lebron/Donyell Marshall/Ira
Alexander Plav/Gibson
Bibby/Snow

Orl trades Hedo Turkaglu,Carlos Arroyo,Tony Battie,James Agustine,Pat Garrity
Gets Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Shannon Brown 09 2nd rounder (SAC)

Reason; They desperately could use a Defensive minded SG and a starter at that because they are really weak at that postion. Hughes would bring mental toughness to the squad. With the newly signed Foyle on the squad now that makes Battie expendable. Drew Gooden is more of the PF they are looking for, he crashes the boards real well and is a wonderful post Defender. Coach Stan would love to have he and Hughes on the squad.

New lineup
Dwight/Foyle
Drew Gooden/Fran Vazquez/Bo Outlaw*
Rashard Lewis/Ariza
Hughes/Bogans/JJ Redick
Nelson/Dooling

SA trades Brent Barry Ian Mahinim
Gets Damon Jones David Wesly 09 1st top 20 protected (Clev)

Reason; Basically Brent has been in Pops Dog House for the past 2 seasons now. Bringing in Jones would be to bring some 3pt shooting to the squad and would enable them a draft pick. Wesly would just become a vet mentoring players. A good lockerroom guy. And maybe could be that of Avery Johnson i.e joining Pops staff

New Lineup
Elson/Orbeto
Duncan/Horry
Bowen/Udoka
Finely/Manu/Wesly
Parker/Jones/Vaughn/Udrih*

Thoughts?? ....
poeticism707 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: