Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-18-2006, 10:37 PM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
First A.I. is great, but no matter how hard he trys, his playing style isn't a winning style.

This year he had an above average supporting cast and he couldn't even get them in the playoffs. How sad.

Outside of one year, perhaps the weakest year in NBA history, A.I. has led his team to mediocrity.

Some of the performances by that very, "above average" supporting cast, would lead me to believe otherwise. On some nights it looked like C-Webb and AI vs. the World.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:40 PM   #17
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Some of the performances by that very, "above average" supporting cast, would lead me to believe otherwise. On some nights it looked like C-Webb and AI vs. the World.

Philadelphia should have signed Earl Watson last year to run the point and allow AI the freedom of be a scorer, instead of that stiff named Steven Hunter.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:07 PM   #18
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
Philadelphia should have signed Earl Watson last year to run the point and allow AI the freedom of be a scorer, instead of that stiff named Steven Hunter.

I think they were bankin on Louis williams to fill hat role in a couple of years.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:13 PM   #19
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Wally + Ratliff for AI!

OMG, that like Gives the Sixers the "Disasterous Deadly Duo" With Wally+Korver in the court on the same time!
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:16 PM   #20
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Trade ideas in this thread truly Suck....Billy King should include himself in the deal if it looks like any of these because the fans will run his ass outta town
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:18 PM   #21
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Wally + Ratliff for AI!

OMG, that like Gives the Sixers the "Disasterous Deadly Duo" With Wally+Korver in the court on the same time!

King already said a big hell no to this deal. I think we've already established that AI to the Celts isn't happening.
I also don't like that AI for Livngston and Maggette. It's funny how the Clipps fans don't want him when I think Livingston is a dud and Maggette is broke, literally.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:24 PM   #22
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
King already said a big hell no to this deal. I think we've already established that AI to the Celts isn't happening.
I also don't like that AI for Livngston and Maggette. It's funny how the Clipps fans don't want him when I think Livingston is a dud and Maggette is broke, literally.

I realize that, it was a joke. Wally+Korver

They wouldn't do that trade because they wouldn't get younger and actually get older and even more short term with Theo and now aging Wally.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:26 PM   #23
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

^Take it easy, Wally is only 29, same age as Pierce.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:27 PM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
I realize that, it was a joke. Wally+Korver

They wouldn't do that trade because they wouldn't get younger and actually get older and even more short term with Theo and now aging Wally.

I realized that too, Boston fans can only hope.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:26 PM   #25
butch mcrae
I airball my layups

butch mcrae has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
What makes you think JJ wouldn't be part of that trade?

the hawks have heavily invested into JJ. he will be part of their future whether ai is or not. the 76ers already have a very young, very talented, much cheaper perimeter player in iggy and they are more than likely going to build off of him. trading away jj to bring in ai would make no sense for the hawks.
butch mcrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:38 PM   #26
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
the hawks have heavily invested into JJ. he will be part of their future whether ai is or not. the 76ers already have a very young, very talented, much cheaper perimeter player in iggy and they are more than likely going to build off of him. trading away jj to bring in ai would make no sense for the hawks

I seriously doubt the 6ers will trade with Atlanta if JJ isnt included...

Atlanta has nothing else the 6ers could use or want... Sixers wont take atlanta's crap just for the sake of it
Old 07-19-2006, 02:45 PM   #27
butch mcrae
I airball my layups

butch mcrae has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

Atlanta has nothing else the 6ers could use or want... Sixers wont take atlanta's crap just for the sake of it

from the looks of it, the sixers are looking to rebuild with youth and potential which atlanta can provide. the sixers are also weak at the sf position which atlanta is loaded at. alot of teams would want josh smith or marvin williams. the only thing atlanta doesn't have that the bostons, clippers, denvers do is a point guard that the sixers would want in return.
butch mcrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:50 PM   #28
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch mcrae
from the looks of it, the sixers are looking to rebuild with youth and potential which atlanta can provide. the sixers are also weak at the sf position which atlanta is loaded at. alot of teams would want josh smith or marvin williams. the only thing atlanta doesn't have that the bostons, clippers, denvers do is a point guard that the sixers would want in return.

Ask JohnnyBravo5 about the skills of his boy Tyronne Lue
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 03:17 PM   #29
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

Wha????

the 6ers arent weak at Sf.... We got Korver, iggy, Carney, that damn Matt Barnes...

What do we need Josh Smith for? Marvin Williams? We got those type of players already..... No need for more of the same thing

A deal for JJ would work tho
Old 07-19-2006, 03:40 PM   #30
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

exactly my point
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: