Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 07-17-2006, 02:47 AM   #1
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Thumbs up lakers will have a better record then clipps this coming year!

im sry to say this clipp fans, but that young group of talent the lakers have shal gain on there 45 win season for many reasons: 1) bieng that they have learned the triangle and are more compfortable 2) 3 games which lakers lost b/c the refs kicked hkobe out of the the game for the flagrent 3) NOW WE HAVE VLADRAD!!! [tim thomas will suck on the clipps..good job overpaying for him] 4) we arguable the best coach ever and the future mvp07 kobe bryant
....hope u all enjoyed that 1 year mistake :)
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 05:38 AM   #2
ClipperX
I airball my layups

you mean 2 year mistake

VladRad your savior??
ClipperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:51 PM   #3
The Laker Link
Can barely lace up my sneakers

No what he means to say...we'll have a second chance at the L.A. City Rivalry Series next year...but it will be a switch in seed placement and everything....

BRING IT ON CLIPPS...

AND GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR....BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU GUYS....
The Laker Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 02:02 PM   #4
ClipperX
I airball my layups

umm no, read the title. HE said, "the lakers will have a better record then the clipps this coming year". Im just pointing out that the clipps had a better record then the lakers for 2 seasons.

I don't know what you're talking about.
ClipperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 05:17 PM   #5
cyco127
Local High School Star

Yeah, I guess it's a good thing they run the triangle in LakerLand... Cause all VladRad can do is stand around and hit a bucket every once in a while...
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:10 PM   #6
II Peter
Kids at the park dunk on me

its great to see how things have changed. Laker fans scratching to try to reach the level the Clips are on now. keep wishing...we have players that other players want to play with and you have Kobe.
II Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:24 AM   #7
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

as a fan of neither of those teams it is very easy for me to say that the clippers are still easily better than the lakers. They would be without compensation for vlad rad, but they got the laker killer tim thomas. Thomas is a much better all around player compared to radmanovic and the clipps will improve because of it.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:45 AM   #8
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

Default No Way do Fakers have better record

Look at the rosters and plus Sammy will will the Clips to 50 wins and
a healthy Max make the Clips dangerous. Timmy T is an upgrade over
Vlad Rad. Being a Ms Bryant blind biatch is the reason this fool posted
this nonsense in the Nation.:stupid:
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:55 PM   #9
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyco127
Yeah, I guess it's a good thing they run the triangle in LakerLand... Cause all VladRad can do is stand around and hit a bucket every once in a while...

ya thats exactly wat we want him to do, he's our toni our kerr, al we want him to do is play eh defense and bust 3's everytime everyteam triple teams kobe

and LAST year you guys had 2 more wins then us.....if i may remind u, kobe was kicked out of the grislies game [a game they lost by 1 pt, and i think the nba's leading scorer could of helped us win] + the 2 uta games that he suspended from, so thats 3 forsure winable games... :) I WATE FOR THE HALLWAY SERIES IN ROUND 2!
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 03:07 PM   #10
cyco127
Local High School Star

Quote:
al we want him to do is play eh defense and bust 3's

HAHAHA!!! Radmanovic play D.... Yeah freakin' right. HAHAHA!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 05:48 PM   #11
Bricklayer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe=MVP07`
... + the 2 uta games that he suspended from, so thats 3 forsure winable games...

Those 2 Utah wins were legit! I guarantee you the Jazz will have a better record than the Lakers this year. When we're healthy (which we are now), the Lakers and 2/3rds the rest of the NBA don't stand a chance. If I recall, we should've had ANOTHER win over you guys last season cuz Kobe got one of the worst no-foul calls made for him in Jazz history. Just sit back and watch us steamroll you guys this season.
Bricklayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:01 PM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Being from L.A. and being a big fan of Clippers and Lakers, Im sure both teams are going to hit it out of the ball park. Im geeked for that. The Lakers are getting better, and if anything will make the playoff like last year.. cause they will be at least as productive this coming season, as they did in the last. And any one who still does not believe that the Clippers are the real thing, they must be on something and remembering the past. Cause E.B. can freaking lay it down... and thats only one piece of the talented puzzle.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:58 PM   #13
cyco127
Local High School Star

Quote:
The Lakers are getting better, and if anything will make the playoff like last year.. cause they will be at least as productive this coming season, as they did in the last.

I agree... As long as Kobe's "minor" knee surgury was just that, Minor.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:46 PM   #14
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

This is a joke right? The Clippers are loaded. You think getting some overrated bum is going to get you a winning season. The Clippers have Livingston, Brand, and Magettee. Name one person besides Kobe on the Lakers who can compare with any of them. CLippers are going to be a tough team next year, and the Lakers will drop out of playoff contention.
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:01 PM   #15
BOOHYAH310
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Peter
its great to see how things have changed. Laker fans scratching to try to reach the level the Clips are on now. keep wishing...we have players that other players want to play with and you have Kobe.

Didn't Rad goto the Lakers because he wanted to play with Kobe? He believes that they will win the title one day....as per his interview. The clippers offered him the same amount of money and yet he chose the Lakers. So you can stop stating that "nobody wants to play with Kobe."

Tim Thomas will be very old at the end of that contract.That pick up will look bad if the TT that was a cancer in Chicago and Milwaukee rears his head.
BOOHYAH310 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: