Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-06-2007, 06:30 AM   #1
candle_guy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

candle_guy has an OK reputation so far
Default Draft Garnett or Rondo ?

Ok here's the deal. I'm playing in a 30 team league where each owner gets to pick ONE player from his team for his number1 pick. Then the owner with the lowest ranking player on ,http://www.nba.com/fantasy/draftkit/cheatsheet_all.html, that list will get first pick of next round and its not a snake draft so they get first pick from then on. If i pick garnett first i will have last pick, but if i pick rajon rondo i can possibly get first pick and get garnett too. But i risk losing garnett if someone picks a lower ranking player. Greg oden is below rajon rondo on the list so if portland choose oden then i will lose garnett.
So do you think it is worth the risk or not ?
candle_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
ILuvThisGame
My Swag is Phenomenal

ILuvThisGame has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Draft Garnett or Rondo ?

pick Kendrick and your problem is solved.... lol. Well considering Rondo is a breakout candidate. Even if you lost Garnett, you'll still have one of the 1st couple picks in each round and a solid guy while someone who drafted a useless guy (like perkins) just to get Garnett is a man down already.
ILuvThisGame is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: