Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-07-2007, 01:56 PM   #1
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation
Default kobe in hong kong

kobe was in hong kong today and i went to cover the event for work.

now you guys know me as a anti-kobe guy but i gotta say he was pretty witty, charismatic and funny today. Gave great advice to the kids as well.

here is a video i took of him doing a lop to himself for a tomahawk dunk.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IYkMaqhOXKQ
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:09 PM   #2
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: kobe in hong kong

Aww man, where was Kobe? I'm studying in England so no chance there, and I missed out on seeing Marvin Williams in August (still regretting it). I bet he's all over the sports news :)
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #3
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Looks like he still got some hops left in those old legs.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:18 PM   #4
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Aww man, where was Kobe? I'm studying in England so no chance there, and I missed out on seeing Marvin Williams in August (still regretting it). I bet he's all over the sports news :)

Kobe was in Mongkok, MacPhearson stadium, he walked around the "sneaker street" too.

As for Marv Williams, I was there as well. He was there with the Spurs cheerleaders, and the magazine I worked for was able to set up an interview with Marvin Williams and the Spurs cheerleaders, and my editor flat out said "no one knows who marvin williams is, forget him, interview the cheerleaders instead".

That was sad, hahaha and as for Kobe, no interviews at all to any media. But he was pretty cool out there I must say.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #5
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh man, that's just harsh. I was thinking of going to see Williams and just shout to him to make a name for himself during the season, but of course it all ended too quickly. Lol, I remember when Liverpool came to HK and HK airport was like full of supporters just screaming and shouting. Too bad Kobe didn't allow interviews, it would've been great.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:18 PM   #6
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
Looks like he still got some hops left in those old legs.

maybe but that rim was really low
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: