Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-08-2007, 02:21 PM   #16
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LeBron, Mayo, Or Kobe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
Al Jefferson easily. 42 ppg, 18 rpg, 7 bpg, and 4 apg.
Sweet Jesus, monster stats. Shaq averaged over 9 blocks or so I think in HS. Along with over 15 boards or something.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #17
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bynum
21 points 12 rebounds 5 blocks

high school stats ALWAYS transfer over to the nba you guys should all know that...
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:31 PM   #18
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
Bynum
21 points 12 rebounds 5 blocks

high school stats ALWAYS transfer over to the nba you guys should all know that...
Kobe will average 12 boards? Cool.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:32 PM   #19
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Sweet Jesus, monster stats. Shaq averaged over 9 blocks or so I think in HS. Along with over 15 boards or something.
Didn't Shaq average a triple double with blocks in high school?
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #20
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
At the very start of his career, yes. Also, LeBron played the PG position at St.Vincent-St.Mary's.

You sure? I don't think he did because I remember it being a big deal that Coach Silas expected him to play the point beside Darius Miles and Ricky Davis in his rookie year after never playing the point before.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #21
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
......to consecutive non-playoff seasons.

2 years back before Coach Jackson returned didn't Kobe miss the playoffs while in his prime? Don't see why you'd even make that comment as a Kobe ******* knowing of Kobe's failings in the playoffs recently.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #22
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

What are you all talking about. We all know that Kobe was one of the best players in the NBA when he was a rookie.That's probably what my post would look like if my login name got hacked into by poseidon
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #23
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
You sure? I don't think he did because I remember it being a big deal that Coach Silas expected him to play the point beside Darius Miles and Ricky Davis in his rookie year after never playing the point before.

Lets not forget, Lebron was compared to Magic Johnson when he was drafted because of his size and court vision. Bron, Miles, and Davis looked like a very promicing trio at the time. Darius was in his 4th year in the NBA and still had tons of potential but didn't have the work ethic and had a very bad attitude ever since getting traded from the Clippers and Davis was looking like one of the top SGs in the league whenever his ego didn't get in the way.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #24
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
What are you all talking about. We all know that Kobe was one of the best players in the NBA when he was a rookie.That's probably what my post would look like if my login name got hacked into by poseidon
Poseidon's a troll. I just ignore him.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #25
clipps
Good college starter

You gotta feel sorry for him sometimes though. He's like the typical person that tries to be funny and you laugh at him just to make him feel better.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #26
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

I would take lebron over kobe he was just physically so much more advanced even then.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #27
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Kobe will average 12 boards? Cool.

yep.

this is why the wolves pulled the trigger 42/18/7/4.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:17 PM   #28
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillswithaz
Kobe didn't even start as a rookie, Lebron carried a team.

Kobe was behind a prime Eddie Jones. Who was Lebron behind? There was no talent in Cleveland.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:24 PM   #29
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Kobe was behind a prime Eddie Jones. Who was Lebron behind? There was no talent in Cleveland.
god damn you kobe fans! i wasn't attacking kobe because i hate him!

Now since Poseidon left, can you please tell me if you seriously think that Kobe was more NBA ready than Lebron?

And Lebron could've behind Miles, but that's not my point.
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #30
clipps
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo

And all Kobe was able to manage was 7 points?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: