Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 09-08-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
sunshine012
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sunshine012 has an OK reputation so far
Default Jordan VII

Can someone [[who knows what they're talking about]] tell me if these are real or fake??

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1298410

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1189437

I'm pretty sure these are but just to make sure...
http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1298415

Thanks!!
sunshine012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:14 PM   #2
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation
Default Re: Jordan VII

you don't need to know a lot to tell those are fake.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:05 AM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

uhhh fake. very fake
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Wow, not even a true color, easily fake.

But I guess if you were really wanting to get fake Jordan's, around $50 would be a good price to get them at - even fake Jordan's arn't a terrible product for the most part.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:43 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
even fake Jordan's arn't a terrible product for the most part.

uhh how do you figure? any fake sneakers or other fake stuff is a bad product since its illegal to make them.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:33 AM   #6
jimmyjames
Serious playground baller

jimmyjames has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine012
I'm pretty sure these are but just to make sure...http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1298415

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I saw some dude at the mall rocking those joints. I couldn't stop laughing at him, he was trying to mean mug me while sporting pink shoes.

If you gonna get some fake J's then at least get them in legit color ways.

Last edited by jimmyjames : 10-03-2007 at 07:35 AM.
jimmyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: