Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-09-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Caption this Pic.

L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #2
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Caption this Pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Please don't do this to us Veecee15 will never let it go with camera angles,athletic ability..................
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #3
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Block me now BOY!
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Vince: Hey T-Mac. Some idiot thinks you're a point forward.

T-Mac: What an idiot.

Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:41 AM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"I can see my house from up here!"
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:42 AM   #6
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
"I can see my house from up here!"

lol dwight howard quote.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

See T-Mac, if you were a point forward, you could do this....
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:49 PM   #8
kidachi

"i told you i was afraid of rats!"
Old 09-09-2007, 04:58 PM   #9
ibricklayups
Banned

ibricklayups has an OK reputation so far

that Torontonian almost got me
ibricklayups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:07 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"why you blowing that whistle ref? what do you mean i'm hanging on the rim?...look at my left hand"
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:21 PM   #11
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

classic example of you posters thinking it is funny to bring up something old. i am not sure what the argument over tmac being a point foward but what does tmac have to do with this picture.
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:43 PM   #12
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

help i cant get down
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #13
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

'How to injure yourself without any effort.'
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #14
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

I can see New Jersey from here!!!!!!!
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:31 PM   #15
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is fun, but I would rather chuck 3's.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: