Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2007, 04:56 AM   #1
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I am better looking than anyone on ISH

1. This does not make me toally superior to you, only about 95% better

2. Yes, good looks do attract girls, but personality, confidence, and humor win them over. Good thing I have all of the above

3. If you want honest tips on how to dress, act, speak, etc. with girls, just ask. I was once in that same position too, I can give advice if needed.

4. B-Low is good looking dude though from what Cannonball says. Aint nothing wrong with 2nd place B-Low.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:02 AM   #2
-primetime-

Default Re: I am better looking than anyone on ISH

fuck you
Old 09-12-2007, 05:04 AM   #3
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

have a wank in the mirror
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:11 AM   #4
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
fuck you

No need to be jealous. You can get all the $$ and I'll get all the ()
Old 09-12-2007, 05:12 AM   #5
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

No, my director friend, for I am a sexy beast.

And what the hell is lulzzz? That's what gay people say.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:13 AM   #6
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
fuck you

why do you get to say f*uck?

****ing peasant
Old 09-12-2007, 05:14 AM   #7
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
No, my director friend, for I am a sexy beast.

And what the hell is lulzzz? That's what gay people say.

It's what sexy people say apparently.

One time some poster started a thread saying not to use lol or lulz so being the sexy bad ass that I am, I started saying it. Get it? lulzzz
Old 09-12-2007, 05:17 AM   #8
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Randy's avatar is in fact his real life picture.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:19 AM   #9
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
It's what sexy people say apparently.

One time some poster started a thread saying not to use lol or lulz so being the sexy bad ass that I am, I started saying it. Get it? lulzzz

lulzzz indeed.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:20 AM   #10
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Randy did this thread for the lulzzz.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:54 AM   #11
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

Way too many drunk bastards come here at night.

I like Randy's creativity to counter -primetime-'s garbage claim to be the most wealthy poster on the entire message board. What a joke.

That's like Rasheed saying he's not pro-black.
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:24 AM   #12
CristianoVirtuos
Banned

CristianoVirtuos has an OK reputation so far

This thread is worthless without pics you faggz.

And for the record, I'm the best looking guy around here.
CristianoVirtuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:43 AM   #13
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Stop requesting pics, homo.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:55 AM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sorry to burst your bubble, but I am classically handsome (as a girl put it my freshman year of college, my face could be straight from a Michaelangelo painting). You look nice enough in that poor picture you posted, but I've got you beat. Maybe Ill try and round up a pic later.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:15 AM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man, I need to start coming on here more at night. This **** is just funny
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: