Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2007, 02:56 PM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default I'm a college student- ask me questions.

I've been in college for a good 3 weeks now, so if you've got any questions, I can pretty much give you in the inside scoop.

let em fly
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:00 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm a college student- ask me questions.

I have a question.....

.....what is better; life at college, life at high school or complaining on ISH about the amount sleep you get?
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:01 PM   #3
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

Ohhhh, college, wow... can I get my picture taken with you?!

:
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:01 PM   #4
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I've been in college for a good 3 weeks now, so if you've got any questions, I can pretty much give you in the inside scoop.

let em fly

does everybody have to go to college..i just graduated high school this past june, but im not thinking bout going to college...
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:02 PM   #5
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Yep, he just wants to make pizzas all his life. Way to go!
Old 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM   #6
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Do you act like this in the outside world? Please say no.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM   #7
MJ23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagat
Yep, he just wants to make pizzas all his life. Way to go!

who says that my career you dumbazz...its a job for now, go play street fighter you loser...working is alot better than staying home playing street fighter and joining tournaments
Old 09-13-2007, 03:06 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23
does everybody have to go to college..i just graduated high school this past june, but im not thinking bout going to college...
If you know what your gonna do with your life and know you're gonna be sucessful and have things planned all out, then know, you don't really need college.

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 09-13-2007 at 03:09 PM.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:08 PM   #9
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

let em fly

What college?
Are you in the Dorms?
Are you gonna do the B$ Rush week ?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:08 PM   #10
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Quote:
who says that my career you dumbazz...its a job for now, go play street fighter you loser...working is alot better than staying home playing street fighter and joining tournaments

You currently make pizza... you just said you're not going to college... you're an idiot ... you'd make yourself a fool when you step into the real world ... so making pizzas is the only thing you know how to do besides suck my balls. Pretty safe to say you'll make a "career" out of pizza.

Just be careful not to eat on the job too much (like you have been), chubby.

:
Old 09-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #11
MJ23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
If you know what your gonna do with your life and know your gonna be sucessful and have things planned all out, then know, you don't really need college.

its tough though
Old 09-13-2007, 03:14 PM   #12
MJ23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagat
You currently make pizza... you just said you're not going to college... you're an idiot ... you'd make yourself a fool when you step into the real world ... so making pizzas is the only thing you know how to do besides suck my balls. Pretty safe to say you'll make a "career" out of pizza.

Just be careful not to eat on the job too much (like you have been), chubby.

:

my dad owns a pizzeria thats why i work there...you have no interaction with people so dont give me your insights on the real world... the only thing important to you in your life is street fighter and thats it... im busting my azz working 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, figuring out what career i want and your talking shyt bout me....go f#ck yourself
Old 09-13-2007, 03:15 PM   #13
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Quote:
If you know what your gonna do with your life and know your gonna be sucessful and have things planned all out, then know, you don't really need college.

That's a pretty lame philosophy actually. College is only in part the pursuit of your career, but it's also just "higher education" in general. Even if you have no plans for your career, by going to college you are preparing your mind for greater challenges that will await you; and eventually you'll discover what it is you want to do with you life. If nothing else, go for the education, you can never acquire too much knowledge.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gee - are you actually going to answer any of these questions?
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #15
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Quote:
my dad owns a pizzeria thats why i work there...you have no interaction with people so dont give me your insights on the real world... the only thing important to you in your life is street fighter and thats it... im busting my azz working 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, figuring out what career i want and your talking shyt bout me....go f#ck yourself

:

Is this guy even serious? Keep working like a dog, trying to figure out if you even need college, using "your" when you should be using you're (as in you're a dumbass) and most importantly, keep looking like a jackass on this message board.

You keep making pizzas, I'll keep playing Street Fighter. I have a great job, great girl, enough food, water and shelter and then some. My life is content with or without Street Fighter. If I have the chance to play Street Fighter in my spare time at night then so be it. If I have the chance to make you my bit*h during the day while at work, then so be it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: