Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I am a film school student - Ask me questions

Look at me! Look at me!!
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:07 PM   #2
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I am a film school student - Ask me questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Look at me! Look at me!!

Go film your mom...

Bump*
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Is your middle name Swinnus?
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:16 PM   #4
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Is your middle name Swinnus?

No, I frickin' wish. It's David
Old 09-13-2007, 06:36 PM   #5
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

One last question: What, exactly is a swamp donkey?

quote: "I actually prefer to keep my ***** out of genitcally deficient swamp donkeys."

Last edited by lurch67 : 09-13-2007 at 06:39 PM.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:42 PM   #6
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
One last question: What, exactly is a swamp donkey?

quote: "I actually prefer to keep my ***** out of genitcally deficient swamp donkeys."

00:26
Old 09-13-2007, 06:43 PM   #7
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Quote:
No, I frickin' wish. It's David

Swinnus would be such a cool middle name.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:44 PM   #8
lurch67

oh that explains it all
Old 09-13-2007, 06:45 PM   #9
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Swinnus would be such a cool middle name.

My parents almost named me Forrest. It would've sucked throughout middle and elementary school but I think that name would be kick ass to have.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:47 PM   #10
lurch67

Quote:
My parents almost named me Forrest. It would've sucked throughout middle and elementary school but I think that name would be kick ass to have.
My uncle (named after my great uncle) is named that. My grandfather wanted me to have the name Hough.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #11
Randy

Quote:
My uncle (named after my great uncle) is named that. My grandfather wanted me to have the name Hough.

So are you leaving ISH ?
Old 09-13-2007, 06:54 PM   #12
lurch67

Quote:
So are you leaving ISH ?
THought about, but **** like today makes me stay. Here lately its been nothing but trolls and ********s. Even convincing superturd to commit suicide has lost its appeal. Ill most likely be stuck here. The OTC is about the only thing I post on anymore. Although I came real close to making a nasty thread amied at a certain admin. the other day when a couple jokes disappeared. Ill sit it out and see if it gets better. If not, Ill put down the torch and grab a nuke and make a big heaping stink on my out the door.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:58 PM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
THought about, but **** like today makes me stay. Here lately its been nothing but trolls and ********s. Even convincing superturd to commit suicide has lost its appeal. Ill most likely be stuck here. The OTC is about the only thing I post on anymore. Although I came real close to making a nasty thread amied at a certain admin. the other day when a couple jokes disappeared. Ill sit it out and see if it gets better. If not, Ill put down the torch and grab a nuke and make a big heaping stink on my out the door.

You can't leave. None of us can. Jeff has us hooked.........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:30 PM   #14
lurch67

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
You can't leave. None of us can. Jeff has us hooked.........
Thats why I was going to get perma banned.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:04 AM   #15
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why does Eli Roth have a high opinion of himself?

What's with all these Goddamn stupid "ask me" threads?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: